Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Revoving Team Sheet

Goodbye Horse

Reaction score
With new players expected to be joining daily, what would your team sheet look like:

Ikeme
Docherty Iorfa Batth Silivio
Price Pele
Wallace Evans Costa

Mason
Subs: Lonergan,Hause,Edwards, Saville, Ennis, Byrne

That team would not get in the top 6 need to strengthen.

B

Benson

With new players expected to be joining daily, what would your team sheet look like:

Ikeme
Docherty Iorfa Batth Silivio
Price Pele
Wallace Evans Costa

Mason
Subs: Lonergan,Hause,Edwards, Saville, Ennis, Byrne

That team would not get in the top 6 need to strengthen.

Specially when putting it defensive 4-2-3-nothing-1... and I would go for Edwards instead of Price, Henry instead of Wallace and Hause instead of Iorfa, but doesnt help of course.. still not top 6.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As it stands.....with the anticipated signings:

Lonergan
Doherty Iorfa Batth Silvio
Wallace Pele Price Costa
Ennis Mason

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So is it confirmed we're only signing 3 players and not 5-8? I suppose the transfer deadline day must be tomorrow judging by the way some of you are panicking... give it time.

Goodbye Horse

Reaction score
So is it confirmed we're only signing 3 players and not 5-8? I suppose the transfer deadline day must be tomorrow judging by the way some of you are panicking... give it time.

By no means Skrilla am I panicking, I realise that there will be new signings and that the team will improve. Just looking at where we are now and hopefully how different we will be come the end of the transfer window!
Then of course you have the loan window.:D

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By no means Skrilla am I panicking, I realise that there will be new signings and that the team will improve. Just looking at where we are now and hopefully how different we will be come the end of the transfer window!
Then of course you have the loan window.:D

Yes right now we are completely in the $$$$ but give it time. At this stage, I think only Iorfa, Hause, Dicko, Graham are safe in thinking they have a starting berth. Price, Henry, Doherty, Mason, Ikeme would fall into the category below that and then the rest just aren't good enough full stop for a team aspiring to be promoted and need replacing.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What has Wallace done to deserve a place in the team? Looked OK at times, but nothing special. I'd imagine he'll go out on loan.

B

Benson

What has Wallace done to deserve a place in the team? Looked OK at times, but nothing special. I'd imagine he'll go out on loan.

He has not played a lot. Players who dont play are always better than the ones on the pitch. Players who play are always crap.
Thats the "supporter experts rule no 1"..

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has not played a lot. Players who dont play are always better than the ones on the pitch. Players who play are always crap.
Thats the "supporter experts rule no 1"..

Yes I think I've become accustomed to the fact that Hunte is Messi but just can't seem to get a game under Jackett :rolleyes:

S

ShropshireLad

I'd like to see us play 3 at the back. Trouble is that we have a £3 million striker who hasn't been fitted into the team properly with Dicko being three months away from fitness. Who knows what's going to happen in the next two weeks but playing a load of strangers isn't a great recipe for success.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WednesfieldWolf

Why in every guessing line up is price and Edwards in there that I've seen? If we sign Pele which looks like it's 100% happening, isn't he a more defensive minded player? Can't see him and Price playing together in 442 which is what Kenny has said he wants to play. Think it's more likely to be Pele and Evans on the middle.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When is that player we bought last season from Newcastle going to play. He played when he was on loan, but never been even a squad player since he was bought from Newcastle?

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know nothing about these potential news signings, so absolutely not in the position to select a side.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When is that player we bought last season from Newcastle going to play. He played when he was on loan, but never been even a squad player since he was bought from Newcastle?

He has been injured since we signed him and still is

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will someone please add an 'l' into the thread title. It's annoying me.

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New signing
Doherty // Iorfa // new signing // new signing

new signing // new signing // new signing // Graham

new signing // Dicko

being greedy I guess ;)

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just for the sake of it... presuming we sign a few we've been linked with then I think this *could* be line-up for Rotherham away, with more to come. Talisca is obviously the most doubtful one.

Ikeme
Silvio Iorfa Hause Doherty
Price Pele
Henry Talisca John
Mason
With Dicko/Graham still out with injuries

T

The Pundit

Wallace and Byrne will never be heard of again. Graham will struggle to displace these new wingers!

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Mcdonald still with us or has he gone ?

I would like to see Evans given a chance again. Not 90 mind every game. But 60 mind here 30 mins there.

Best passer of a ball by a mile. Just needs the right coaching

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really Munich. That is only 7 and Shi said it could be as many as 8. ��

H

Honved

Based on the three that the E&S have "confirmed" are coming in, along with Jackett's 433 and player preferences, I would predict a team of;

Ikeme
Iorfa Batth Hause Silivio
Price Edwards Pele
Henry Costa
Mason

If I were spending the money, and factoring in a couple of other rumours, we would start the season with;

Martinez
Silvio Iorfa Hause Henry
Price Pele
Pritchard Talisca Costa
Bamford

Back
Top Bottom