Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Request to Stato`s

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My memory says to me that MM never had the players injury free to be able to play the same team twice (maybe happened once) so players could build an understanding.

How do our injuries this season (anything that puts a player out for one game or more) compare to other clubs?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Weren't we unchanged for the first 4 games this season?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Is no denying though that we have suffered horribly from injuries this season. Fletcher, O'Hara, Foley, Kightly, Zubar, Craddock and Frimpong all missing at key times.

Real shame we couldn't have played the side that started against Villa (+O'Hara and Bassong) until the end of the season. Would have felt quite confident staying up with that side.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Foley was injured at the beginning of the season so a non RB was playing, so for me those games were not injury free.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be accurate the 1st 70 minutes was ok then we lost it. MM's teams could rarely play a decent 90 minutes - 30/45 minutes at best.
Fair play NNW. You can turn any thread into an anti-Mick one.

Bet you cant wait to tear the new guy apart.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play NNW. You can turn any thread into an anti-Mick one.

Bet you cant wait to tear the new guy apart.
The truth hurts?
Why would I want to do that - unless after 3 years he encourages effort over style, hoof over pass and move and oversees a 5-1 home defeat to our nearest rivals?

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The truth hurts?
Why would I want to do that - unless after 3 years he encourages effort over style, hoof over pass and move and oversees a 5-1 home defeat to our nearest rivals?
I was at the Spurs game that you commented on.

We were caught by an excellent move for the first goal when we were very close to frustrating Spurs and getting a point. Everyone I spoke to afterwards was happy with the performance.

Back
Top Bottom