Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Renewing ST?

Reaction score
Not yet, not sure I should but have enough saving to just about justify spending the money. But I can't see myself been able to carry on my love for many more seasons if the price goes up every season by the same %.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not yet, not sure I should but have enough saving to just about justify spending the money. But I can't see myself been able to carry on my love for many more seasons if the price goes up every season by the same %.

Only the price of a few pints every single year though mate!!!!?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What happens if I can't afford a few pints in the first place? It all well & good been told it's only a few pints a year like the amount of pints you can drink is the important factor in life. Lol

Sorry - was being sarcastic. I’m with you. The price increase over the past two seasons are a joke

Reaction score
Sorry - was being sarcastic. I’m with you. The price increase over the past two seasons are a joke
Sorry I missed the sarcasm. The increase was inevitable but I hoped it wouldn't price me out. Which it hasn't yet, but it might soon. Had a chat with an old friend who said just do what some Liverpool fans do & sell it on still in my name so I can keep my ticket for when I can afford it. Soooo anyone want a ticket? Lol

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assume this link is still live, it’s from the OS

Wolves Microsite
Yes, I saw that.
However, if you go onto the Creation site and check football cards it also show the ****e credit card which specifies that 9 months credit is available. It doesn't say this on the Wolves card, just "look out for details". I'm sure it used to be on the Wolves site, but there's no mention of it this year when you check season ticket renewals.
Credit Cards and our best Credit Card Deals | Creation

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, I saw that.
However, if you go onto the Creation site and check football cards it also show the ****e credit card which specifies that 9 months credit is available. It doesn't say this on the Wolves card, just "look out for details". I'm sure it used to be on the Wolves site, but there's no mention of it this year when you check season ticket renewals.
Credit Cards and our best Credit Card Deals | Creation
Yes noticed that.

I wonder if anyone who already has one could tell us ifor they've had 'details throughout the season'.
Sheffield Wed card says the same as wolves.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got one, but I've not received any info. I might email Creation and see what they say

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
how does it work with Direct Debit? I see a £20 charge added, but how many months is it split over - looks like now until Dec 2019 but wasn't clear when I chose this.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got the wolves Mastercard when I got my first ST 2 seasons ago. I've paid for the ST with it both years and paid back interest free over 9 months. I will ring their customer services to check the deal still applies. Their no is 0371 376 9225. The more people who ask the more likely the deal will be extended for next season.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got one, but I've not received any info. I might email Creation and see what they say

I got the wolves Mastercard when I got my first ST 2 seasons ago. I've paid for the ST with it both years and paid back interest free over 9 months. I will ring their customer services to check the deal still applies. Their no is 0371 376 9225. The more people who ask the more likely the deal will be extended for next season.
if you could post the outcome that would be very helpful

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
how does it work with Direct Debit? I see a £20 charge added, but how many months is it split over - looks like now until Dec 2019 but wasn't clear when I chose this.

Think it's spread over 8 months greco.

Bit late,Andy beat me to it.

old gold barmy army

Reaction score
I’ll probably renew, but if I do it won’t be before late May having had a moan first. As I sit in the BW £628 is a lot of money (especially as I’m retiring this year - but don’t qualify for the 65+ reduction yet).
Look forward to the football this season and your well deserved reduction in price the season after.!!

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Renewed with daughter (who’s 17 and so now also doubled in price). Big increase? Yes. Worth it? Yes, best season ever imo....just hope we can maintain and start to bridge gap to top 6 (with Leicester and Everton).

old gold barmy army

Reaction score
Renewed as soon as the cost was announced, have gone direct debit this season to spread the cost. The wife wants a new kitchen and bathroom so that's preventing me handing a grand over in one go, I hate paying extra for spreading the cost even if it is only a few pounds .!!

P

Pinhead

You know the ones of you are saying renewed straight away ? can I assume you don't pay via direct debit ? because I've seen that it auto renews if you pay by DD ...... I'm easily confused
I pay by DD and have renewed again but I still had to fill out the DD mandate out again with all my details

D

Deleted member 4453

Going halves with the Dad, and will end up leaving it til the 31st no doubt :p
Will be going to a quarter of the games I have this season though.

Autistic Kangaroo

Reaction score
My Mrs has just renewed her Boro season ticket - £530. I know where I would prefer to watch football every other week

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves Ticket Office have responded to me saying that as far as they know the 9 month offer is still available with Wolves Mastercard but that we might like to confirm with Creation before going ahead

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves Mastercard is still an option:

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your Wolves MasterCard.

I can confirm we currently offer 0% interest free for 9 months on season tickets for Wolves.

To qualify for this offer you would need to purchase your ticket between 10/04/2019-31/07/2019.

The minimum spend should be over £287 to ensure you qualify for the discount

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves Mastercard is still an option:

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your Wolves MasterCard.

I can confirm we currently offer 0% interest free for 9 months on season tickets for Wolves.

To qualify for this offer you would need to purchase your ticket between 10/04/2019-31/07/2019.

The minimum spend should be over £287 to ensure you qualify for the discount
Thanks for confirming. Much better to do it this way and just set up a direct debit to the card than the Wolves direct debit.

Can pay extra chunks off as and when as well.

Back
Top Bottom