Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Released PL Players

B

Bostin

Fair few players I'd have off that list. Andy Johnson was a surprise. Plenty of decent defenders available.

Interesting that Ferrie Bodde has been released. Looks like he's never going to recover from his knee injury, shame really.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also Darren O Dea of celtic, sure if MM was still in charge we would be sniffing around.

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surprised Fulham have released Pogrebnyak, looked good v us, then again who didn't! Keith Andrews available too ;0)

F

FLEET WOLF

Surprised Fulham have released Pogrebnyak, looked good v us, then again who didn't! Keith Andrews available too ;0)

I can't believe that Pogrebynak has been released! Bit out of date the thing though, because says Scholes has been released, but I think he has just signed on for another year!

SuperTigerWolf

Reaction score
Are these actually released, or just contracts due to expire i.e. Scholes who has now signed.

Danny Murphy...................yes please

B

bridgnorthwolf

Bolton have got a few good players leaving.

Zat Knight, Gretar Steinsson and Ricardo Gardner could all do a job?

Other players who could do a job within our reach there? Danny Gabbidon, Steve Gohuri and Somen Tchoyi?

Is Paul Downing Psycho's son?

Couple of ageing keepers who could do a job as backup there. Jaaskelainen is highly sought-after by Premier League teams and guess Marcus Hahnemann will retire now, that leave Radek Cerny as someone who's knocking on, but still a good performer.

The two players on that list I'd snap up in a heartbeat are Peter Lovenkrands and Keith Andrews.

B

bridgnorthwolf

Are these actually released, or just contracts due to expire i.e. Scholes who has now signed.

Same thing happened last year with Jody Craddock, who then signed a new contract. He's back on the list again this year, but hope he signs again!

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd take Buzsaky & Fuller.

Wasn't Bodde good a few years ago but he's a few injuries?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Craig Gordon, Ryan Nelsen, Carlos Cuellar and Danny Guthrie would all be fantastic. Absolutely no chance of getting any though.

J

johnybig32

Danny Guthrie is the type of midfielder I would look at. Danny Murphy back to Crewe??

Again, like I have said elsewhere.

I cant really see Stale looking at these players. He will be using his knowledge of foreign markets IMO.

J

johnybig32

Ledley King. That would be tremendous.

Dont belive Spurs havent offered him some kind of coaching role, ambassador role like we did with Matt.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These are players who's contracts are running out, they haven't been released.

F

FLEET WOLF

Danny Guthrie is the type of midfielder I would look at. Danny Murphy back to Crewe??

Again, like I have said elsewhere.

I cant really see Stale looking at these players. He will be using his knowledge of foreign markets IMO.

I think Stale will indeed primarily look at foreign markets.

S

SourCream&OnionUtd

Impressive list, you could well cobble together a side that would be chasing the European places from that list.

P

Penk Wolf

Impressive list, you could well cobble together a side that would be chasing the European places from that list.

As I'm bored

Gordon​

Bosingwa-King-Nelsen-Cuellar​

Tchoyi-Scholes-Murphy-Kalou​

Drogba-Owen​

Hargreaves
Klasnic
Diame
Buzacky
Gabidon
Johnson
Almunia​

I'd hate to see the treatment room.​

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Same here, thought the fans loved him.

Must be something behind the scenes.

donwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Didn't Murphy upset Karl Henry about his tackling?

A

ASWolves

Pogrebnyak was only on loan, but is out of contract at his parent club, Hamburg i think

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how good SSs knowledge of the english game is, based on who we sign or try to sign.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ledley King. That would be tremendous.

Dont belive Spurs havent offered him some kind of coaching role, ambassador role like we did with Matt.

They have, he will take up some sort of position at Spurs according to Talk$$$$e today. Reading between the lines his injury has got the better of him now and he is pretty much finished as a footballer....great shame.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we afford any of these wage demands though? Especially with a few players like O'Hara and Johnson being on such high wages for a Championship club I think not.

Back
Top Bottom