Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Registration for season ticket holders

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like the Club are trying to 'get all their ducks in a row' if and when the Gov't allows some fans back in? Can't see any of this happening this side of Xmas tbh esp with all the local flare ups at present.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems to me if you sit with someone at home games but don’t live with them, you can register as a group so you can go to games together, good idea.
Thinking more about this, only certain seats in stands will be opened up so those who go for STs this season (or whatever they will be called!) will be likely allocated a seat possibly anywhere in the ground and this then gives you the chance to sit wherever with your mates? They can't do serious planning yet surely until they know what % of the ground they can use?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I can't actually find it?
Presumably this can't be 8 mates from different places registering as a group and all turning up together?

People from the same household in different areas to be grouped together?

At least they're starting to move on it, fingers crossed.

K

Kelifer84

Where did you get this screenshot from? I can’t find it anywhere on the Wolves site

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't actually find it?
Presumably this can't be 8 mates from different places registering as a group and all turning up together?

People from the same household in different areas to be grouped together?

At least they're starting to move on it, fingers crossed.
Can't find it either? Has the OP had an e-mail from the club or something? I've looked everywhere in the app and it's not there?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From that I'd assume they will be trying to accommodate friends who normally attend together, meet up, travel, have a drink before the match etc. If we are limited on the number of matches we can attend, it means our normal match day experience isn't as limited.

Fair play to the club, if so.

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not on my e mail or official site or anywhere else that I can see. Strange to only message a few sth.

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
From that I'd assume they will be trying to accommodate friends who normally attend together, meet up, travel, have a drink before the match etc. If we are limited on the number of matches we can attend, it means our normal match day experience isn't as limited.

Fair play to the club, if so.
But if social distancing is still in place then they can't sit together and if it isn't there's no need for restrictions.

Reaction score
Portsmouth have announced they are launching a flexi-season ticket for next season.

‘The flexi-season ticket – which is available to existing season ticket holders only – is priced £25 for adults. Once on the scheme, flexi-season ticket holders will have the ‘right’ to purchase tickets at an individual match ticket price.’ - Pompey Launch Flexi-Season Ticket

I wonder if we will do something similar

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
Portsmouth have announced they are launching a flexi-season ticket for next season.

‘The flexi-season ticket – which is available to existing season ticket holders only – is priced £25 for adults. Once on the scheme, flexi-season ticket holders will have the ‘right’ to purchase tickets at an individual match ticket price.’ - Pompey Launch Flexi-Season Ticket

I dont agree with that. Season ticket holders should pay less than the match price, not pay £25 for the privilege.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

that is called a membership. It already exists and you get some socks.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Cost is a bit annoying, but sounds basically right. You can go on a rota and when you get your turn all your group gets to go together. It's pretty much what I imagine for us.

Also raise your socks a pin badge!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Piggybacking on this thread a bit... but do you find out whereabouts you are on the ST waiting list? I've looked all over the site but can't find my position.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mentioned it on the previous season ticket thread, but if you log in to your Wolves ticket account there is a new label beside Season Tickets named Ticket Schemes. I reckon this is what the club are looking at.

WinchWolf

Reaction score
I mentioned it on the previous season ticket thread, but if you log in to your Wolves ticket account there is a new label beside Season Tickets named Ticket Schemes. I reckon this is what the club are looking at.
Any idea when they are going to apply the ticket cash for season ticket holders for the lockdown games?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Interesting article in the Athletic today

Seems to be stressing about concourses and the ability to expand them outside with portaloos, etc.

That might be one thing we could be lucky with when you take into account the usual road closures.

Have always said in the South Bank they should have knocked through the back wall in the upper concourse and expanded out onto the car park.

As expected, no away fans.

Not too keen on the suggestion of refunding fans for games they can’t attend rather than paying for those you can. Seems a bit cynical, although predictable.

“and, as mentioned, leaving with five minutes to go “to beat the rush” might not be possible.”

North Bank to remain closed then ;)

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
There will be announcements in the next couple of weeks on this. Lots going on behind the scenes but understandably the situation is very "up in the air" with regards to dates etc. It's a case of watch this space. In the mean time, if you have any thoughts on returning to stadiums etc, PM me and I can make sure they're passed on to the relevant people.

Scadwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
There will be announcements in the next couple of weeks on this. Lots going on behind the scenes but understandably the situation is very "up in the air" with regards to dates etc. It's a case of watch this space. In the mean time, if you have any thoughts on returning to stadiums etc, PM me and I can make sure they're passed on to the relevant people.
Go to matches on my own, so will i be made to sit in another stand? Will car parks operate as normal?

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Go to matches on my own, so will i be made to sit in another stand? Will car parks operate as normal?
From what I know, no you won't but you may have to, and yes with restrictions.

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My two penneth on the original message.
Normally you have a set seat as your season ticket and sit next to same people.
If numbers are reduced then the liklehood of you being in the same seat is slim to none existent
Registering will help ticket office attempt to group people in similar fashion albeit maybe a few seats between households.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Important message for season ticket holders

17th August 2020

In anticipation of the potential return of supporters to top-tier football matches during the 2020/21 season, Wolves are appealing to a specific group of season ticket holders to get in touch.

The club is asking all season ticket holders who do not share the same household, but wish to attend the same matches, to register these groupings with the ticket office before Monday 31st August.

Initial capacity calculations indicate that it will not be possible to accommodate all season ticket holders in Molineux at one time, during the initial process of gradually returning fans to matches. Therefore, 2019/20 season ticket holders will be randomly split into groups based on household address.

We are, however, aware that some supporters who do not share a household will be dependent on each other to attend matches. For example, a parent and child may not reside at the same address, but would need to be allocated into the same season ticket holder group.
Season ticket holders should advise the club of a non-household grouping through the club’s ticketing website tickets.wolves.co.uk. A guide to the registering of a group can be found here.

Supporter groups are limited to a maximum of ten supporters and registrations will close on Monday 31st August.
Season ticket holders who simply wish to be grouped within the same household need take no further action.

We thank you all for your continued support and patience during the ongoing pandemic and unprecedented time. Supporters can be assured that the club are currently exploring all options with regards to the return of fans and are working with the Premier League and relevant authorities to optimise Molineux’s capacity when fans are able to return. An update on ticketing policies with reduced capacities will be given in due course.

North Bank

Reaction score
Just registered me and my dad as a group. Going to be very interesting to see how they "randomly split" the 22,000

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely no problem with season ticket holders being the priority but it now makes their decision to offer memberships even worse especially as they’ve jacked the price up.

North Bank

Reaction score
Confirmation email -

The purpose of groupings is to allow the club to offer access to tickets for the same specific games and should not be considered as a method of ensuring adjacent seat positions.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Confirmation email -

The purpose of groupings is to allow the club to offer access to tickets for the same specific games and should not be considered as a method of ensuring adjacent seat positions.
It would obviously be dependent on government advice at the time, regarding separate households, which may change during the season.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And the queuing outside? The one way system in concourse and around stadium, toilet queuing? The pricing will be interesting to.

Must admit, think I'd rather just wait until we can all attend and have a few beers watching games in me garden with mates, socially distance of course

Back
Top Bottom