Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ref watch v Chelsea H - in honour of Jonzy54

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Heard him being referred to as 'David' on MoTD the other day by some club manager or other (Frank?). This kind of ingratiating, palsy-walsy ****-licking bull**** drives me mad. He is a useless ****, in fact the worst of the lot. And that is saying something.
Agree, he should be referred to as Coote. Or something else beginning with c and ending in t.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought the referee did ok today. Early on he showed he wasn’t having any of Sterlings antics. Maybe there were more yellow cards than were necessary, but overall I think Mr Coote had a decent game.
I agree Frank. I liked the few times he booked players for stupid stuff like kicking the ball away, the look on his face was like, stupid!

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Credit where it's due, and in his case possibly for the first time ever, but Coote had a good game.
If this is so there is only one reason and that is now that Jonzy is up there Coote is afraid that if he now oversteps the mark Jonzy would put in a negative word with the main man/God. :D:cool:

Chuck Murray

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fair play to David Coote. I will say, though, Chelsea's ongoing "fall from grace" out of the so-called Sky Six has never been so apparent.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What made yesterday stand out is that for once we had an even-handed refereeing performance. That feels so odd because the default performance from every PL official in our games is to give us absolutely nothing -- in fact to give outrageous decisions against us week after week. It was almost as if Coote had been sent out with instructions to even things up...

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What made yesterday stand out is that for once we had an even-handed refereeing performance. That feels so odd because the default performance from every PL official in our games is to give us absolutely nothing -- in fact to give outrageous decisions against us week after week. It was almost as if Coote had been sent out with instructions to even things up...
Still felt the possible penalty when Hwang got wrestled to the ground could easily have been given if had been at the other end of the pitch and not overturned by VAR.

Back
Top Bottom