Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ref Watch - Arsenal (A)

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Referee: Peter Bankes.

Assistants: Eddie Smart and Nick Greenhalgh.

Fourth official: Thomas Bramall.

VAR: John Brooks.

Assistant VAR: Neil Davies.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quick give Wolves officials they don’t know so it doesn’t look suspicious!!

T

TheConcourse

1701189283916.jpeg
Hair line backtracks faster than refs after a Wolves game.

We haven’t had this clown for a while have we?

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Chuck Murray

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Road game
Sky Six opposition
Missing our starting center mids due to accumulation of yellows (several highly questionable)

Can we have Steve Bull as VAR, and Percy Plant as Assistant VAR? Half a chance, if given that.

Otherwise, I've given up any semblance of hope in us getting a fair shake anywhere but at the Mol ...

Chuck Murray

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I also think this would be the perfect occasion for Podence to be recalled from loan, so he can remind the boys of the finer details of diving and otherwise messing with the opposition's head. Maybe invite Loppy too, remind everyone how we used to play, and how we can once again play if we are not going to get a fair shake of things, short of the loathesome (but necessary?) theatrics.

Do one, PGMOL. Please, just do one.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Assuming we're missing RAN as well as Lemina (who is immense) and Gomes, it's hard to imagine Arsenal needing a dodgy penalty or two to beat us. If we go 3 or 4 down they might even give us one so they can tell us it evens out.

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hadn't seen this thread when l posted as Billy Smart's circus clowns or PGMOL Arsenal fixture officials.....

Referee: Peter Bankes. Assistants: Eddie Smart, Nick Greenhalgh. Fourth official: Thomas Bramall. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Neil Davies.

I was going to reiterate that l am in the market for a spare ticket - thought that l couldn't go but that changed too late - last night makes me wonder though....

Last edited:

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No matter what,the refs is all useless and they are all robbing us blind.
They are at it together.
Must say that the clown Brooks on VAR is a serious car accident just waiting to happen.
Arsenal with their own VAR issues at present,they will make sure not to anger the big six club in this matchup.
I´ll watch..and I do expect another ref spectacle here.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No matter who they are - the middle man and the VAR officials are all the same - THEY JUST HATE WOLVES.

Chuck Murray

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Assuming we're missing RAN as well as Lemina (who is immense) and Gomes, it's hard to imagine Arsenal needing a dodgy penalty or two to beat us. If we go 3 or 4 down they might even give us one so they can tell us it evens out.
Precisely. Which is why oft-quoted stats regarding Wolves not being impacted by VAR are so laughable.

An officiating error in stoppage time of a close contest does not equal a giveaway in a blowout.

It's ALL about the context.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR: Lee Hughes
Assistants: Steve Claridge, Danny Mills, Steve McMannaman

Well, you asked for ex-players, didn't you?

Back
Top Bottom