Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Reef - wolfman

R

reanswolf

Sounds like Robert Plant vocally, certainly heavy rock. No doubt is some people's taste in music, personally would prefer a bit more Oasis-type tune, but I'm not knocking people's tastes they are all obviously different, but can't see that appealing to a lot of people.

Boon2

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The players walk out and so do the fans

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
sounds like AC/DC

loved 'It's Your Letters' though ;)

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like Robert Plant vocally, certainly heavy rock. No doubt is some people's taste in music, personally would prefer a bit more Oasis-type tune, but I'm not knocking people's tastes they are all obviously different, but can't see that appealing to a lot of people.
They did try ***** in the in the bushes, but the toned down version didn't quite work!
Maybe morning glory!!??

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s at the games quite often isn’t he? I know he has family in Bilston. Never been a huge fan, but I did like that song they did to launch the minidisc

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s at the games quite often isn’t he? I know he has family in Bilston. Never been a huge fan, but I did like that song they did to launch the minidisc

Heard an interview with him, family is from Burntwood - lives in Glastonbury now.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw stringer get lamped outside Rugeley kebab house about 25 years ago after he played a gig with reef at the red rose theatre.

And the bizarre thing is I am sitting inside that same kebab house right now as I post this.
Horsefair?

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw stringer get lamped outside Rugeley kebab house about 25 years ago after he played a gig with reef at the red rose theatre.

And the bizarre thing is I am sitting inside that same kebab house right now as I post this.
Bloody hell thats some sort of queue 25 years to get inside , must be popular place :)
Edit ---Just seen @oldgolds post saying the same sort of thing .

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The one by the library?

Back
Top Bottom