Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Redrow

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This thread will make interesting reading in a few hours

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm getting some popcorn. This site is going to be a fun read.

D

Deleted member 4456

Does anyone have a cash and carry card? It would be a good idea to stock up on No More Tears shampoo.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's like the sheik using etihad as a way to pump cash in legitimately, just a much smaller, more rubbish scale.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've always thought it was strange they didn't sponsor us in any way.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More sponsors than a race for life event.

Can the lettering on the shorts play left wing?

E

Essex Wolf

It's like the sheik using etihad as a way to pump cash in legitimately, just a much smaller, more rubbish scale.

But we must not assume it's rubbish stu. For all we know it could be worth many many millions. The sudden influx of cash will allow KJ to buy players of the quality required and offer wages that allows Wolves to compete with their championship rivals.

:goodnight:

Just woken from that dream.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More sponsors than a race for life event.

Can the lettering on the shorts play left wing?

On the right i'm afraid...

image: http://www.wolves.co.uk/cms_images/redrow-4x367-2575326_478x359.jpg
redrow-4x367-2575326_478x359.jpg

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
But we must not assume it's rubbish stu. For all we know it could be worth many many millions. The sudden influx of cash will allow KJ to buy players of the quality required and offer wages that allows Wolves to compete with their championship rivals.

:goodnight:

Just woken from that dream.

Morning Essex.. dream over.. welcome to Wolverhampton Redrowers..:wavey:

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if we could have a Goodyear again instead of all these s****y names that nobody has heard of and nobody cares about.

I have a relative who bought an expensive and brand new Redrow house, it's been a nightmare house and the builders have been back so many times to rectify faults they may as well have stayed in the spare bedroom.

Have a look on the internet before you buy one - they're generally considered substandard and overpriced.

Last edited by a moderator:

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now they have nice advertising boards for redrow on the Steve bull stand why not finish the job. Wouldn't they look nice on a shiney new stand?

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we should rename the team. How about Redrow Rovers?

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Let's not bite the hand of the owner that feeds us

Well yes. If good money comes into the club from Redrow sponsorship it can`t be a bad thing.

Obviously, the club and stadium names are sacred but I feel a strong partnership between Wolves and Redrow is ok. But Wolves must get a good deal out of it. It shouldn`t be only Redrow benefitting..

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why not play in red and rename them morgans maybes?

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of course he's paid for it. Don't make mountains out of mole hills

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Much about raising the Redrow profile.

How much are we getting out of it, if anything?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Monkey Man

Of course he's paid for it. Don't make mountains out of mole hills

Of course he's paid for it but isn't it interesting that Wolves usually can't wait to tell you the value of a sponsorship deal and money coming INTO the club but on this deal nothing.

E

Essex Wolf

Morning Essex.. dream over.. welcome to Wolverhampton Redrowers..:wavey:

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Next thing is Wolves will be playing in all red and have some stupid little bird as the club badge.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Much about raising the Redrow profile.

How much are we getting out of it, if anything?

For the duration of the deal, the Football League and Sky tv cameras will sweep the length of the Steve Bull stand during matches, meaning the Redrow name will be transmitted across the UK and around the world. I would think that kind of exposure would be worth a bucketful of advertising money to Wolves.

But, wow, working out a figure on how much that is worth..? It is a difficult calculation.. We have Steve in the red corner and Jez in the gold corner to thrash out a figure..

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
For the duration of the deal, the Football League and Sky tv cameras will sweep the length of the Steve Bull stand during matches, meaning the Redrow name will be transmitted across the UK and around the world. I would think that kind of exposure would be worth a bucketful of advertising money to Wolves.

But, wow, working out a figure on how much that is worth..? It is a difficult calculation.. We have Steve in the red corner and Jez in the gold corner to thrash out a figure..

:D...

My money's on the heavyweight to take an early fall in the first round for a nice slice ;) :)

M

Mr Wolf

Didn't we request or Silverbug offered to change their sponsor colour to suit us, I think the club know what the stadium name means to Wolves fans & it would never change.

It's a bit of extra income for the club you would think & the fact we are on TV plenty the first few months should have bumped the price up a bit.

H

Hathwolves

Hasn't Morgan come out in the past and said that while he's in charge, Molineux will never have a sponsored name?

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised its taken this long to be honest

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really don't get the added value of a company having a tiny logo above a number. Seems like a huge waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom