Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recording of TV games.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone out there has the capability to digitize our TV games and encode them as .avi...

Can you send me a PM if you can please.

SFW.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its easy enough to record on sky+, getting onto the PC and recoding is beyoind me but im sure somebody will be able to here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worc.wolves

Groupie
Reaction score
San Fran, off topic but maybe you can help. I'm in New York, as the game is on sky is there a chance it will be shown anywhere? Or is it literally just prem that's shown?

Cheers!

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's on Setanta in Oz, which i think is showing the same Championship games as Fox in the USA...so it's hopeful if you search Fox listings.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
San Fran, off topic but maybe you can help. I'm in New York, as the game is on sky is there a chance it will be shown anywhere? Or is it literally just prem that's shown?

Cheers!

In you're in Manhattan try Stout on West 33rd by MSG should be open.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score

Cheers!

Since it will be live on Sky, there's bound to be a few streams.
By the way, what part of NY? I'm in Queens!

W

WasStefan

If you guys want to be added to the mailing list for Streams for the game, PM Freezin!

worc.wolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Cheers for all your advice guys! Can't stream because I don't have a laptop, only my phone. But as people suggest its on sky, setanta which means it will probably be on fox soccer.
NWW thanks, I shall try there! And Erick, I'm west central park, 88th in a hostel there. I may see you at stout as NWW suggested!
Wih I could be there for real... A win would be nice today. Come on Wolves.

M

Mr Wolf

This is the other thing that is poor for the exiles now, the complete lack of coverage of our games now we are in the championship. Is there a online highlight package? I think Virgin used to show 3/4 mins of everygame last time we were in this league not sure what is now as I tape the football league show.

Back
Top Bottom