Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Reasons to be cheerful...

DJW

Reaction score
Be careful not to let team spirit turn into goofing about. That's on the manager. Today was the worst case of 'being on the beach' and thinking we've done it that I've ever seen. We are in danger of undermining the integrity of the league if today happens again.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forgot to add, we were never tempted to approach lampard or Gerrard - Beale was as stupid as it got.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate the negativity on here at times like this, but if you're one of the 3k today you have a free pass from me to let rip (not on this thread obviously!)
So do those who weren't. Today matches the worst result since I started as a Wolves fan 28 years ago, and we were lucky it wasn't worse.
It is not the time to rationalise it as run-of-the-mill MM negativity.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
1. No one beneath us has gained a point yet this weekend.

2. When they do, we can only possibly be 1 point closer the drop zone than we are now.

3. Sun's shining.
Not shining here either, in fact it's bloody freezing! However, my reason to be cheerful tonight is the small sliver of joy I got from fist pumping Brentford's two late goals against Forest whilst listening to the radio as I walked the dog. I think a last minute of injury time goal to lose them the match would have hurt more than the 6 we conceded. We had an awful long time to try to come to terms with the doom! n fact, I was grateful it wasn't more than 6 with there being 24 mins plus injury time left after their sixth!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So do those who weren't. Today matches the worst result since I started as a Wolves fan 28 years ago, and we were lucky it wasn't worse.

It was the worst defeat I can remember in my life too, and it’s the bloody local PL team and I’m surrounded by Brighton fans. So I’m ****ing fuming with this abject shower today. Frankly this thread is ****ing me right off!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You need to put your excellent post from the other thread on here.

This is one of the most embarrassing days in our recent history. How people are even starting threads like this I don't know. And, it was entirely down to effort and application. It's sickening.

SingleMalt

Reaction score
I stopped watching after the second goal and cleaned my patio.
Me too mate, did some cleaning up outside and listened to the comms. Sounded ****ing terrible but at least I was doing something worthwhile and not completely wasting my time.

**** day out for those that went though.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be careful not to let team spirit turn into goofing about. That's on the manager. Today was the worst case of 'being on the beach' and thinking we've done it that I've ever seen. We are in danger of undermining the integrity of the league if today happens again.
On the plus side it may have an impact on how high spurs and villa finish.

Oldvic161

Groupie
Reaction score
Quite a few of these players will be gone next season

No VAR controversy

Forest lost

West Ham lost

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This is one of the most embarrassing days in our recent history. How people are even starting threads like this I don't know. And, it was entirely down to effort and application. It's sickening.
"It's sickening" lol. It's almost worth it to have wound you up.

**** happens. The last massive tonking I remember was Derby away, you'll get over it.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

**** happens. The last massive tonking I remember was Derby away, you'll get over it.
No, it doesn't happen. We last lost by six goals in 2007, so it happens every 16 years.

I do find it sickening to see our team not try. If you don't fair enough, it doesn't surprise me.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And got ****ing soaked at that game, left half-time and monsoon hit :(

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
It was the worst defeat I can remember in my life too, and it’s the bloody local PL team and I’m surrounded by Brighton fans. So I’m ****ing fuming with this abject shower today. Frankly this thread is ****ing me right off!
Me too, I’m ignoring the messages at the mo.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
I’m cheerful it wasn’t 10-0.
Great drinks in Brighton
Fans in good soirits
They kept the bar open at full time and you could walk around the ground in the sun with a beer.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was out for the day, instead of watching on some stream.

Forest threw it away.

That’s all I got.

Oh.. and this will be the only thread I look at today.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Ah man, that's bad. It would be like Newcastle beating us 6-0 for me. That must be really painful. At least up here no one cares how Wolves get on and I won't see Brighton reminders everywhere.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But these matches happen from time to time, disappointed as I was, its done and dusted, nothing you or i say can change it.

Looking forward to a reaction next week.
They don't happen, that's entirely the point. Brighton's biggest win I think? Our biggest defeat in 16 years in the league? And you're trying to pass it off as one of those things.

I know we can't change it, but we can't change anything?

It's embarrassing to watch a Wolves side not try and not put in effort, IMO.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I don’t accept that it was entirely down to effort and application. I think the quality of some of our players took its toll too.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Well as I said I didn't go or even watch, so it's probably stupid of me to comment. I mean I've been to plenty of awful games this season, shambles like West Ham for example, and in term of results I was at the 0-6 to Southampton, which is surely worse being at home, but also other performances in games which were massively more important. So as I said, anyone who wasted a whole day and the cash to travel to the South Coast and back, is entitled to be really ****ed off. If you stuck a dodgy stream on at 3pm and feel let down by a bunch of players who have dug out 3 great home wins recently to keep us up, then I reckon get a bit of perspective.

Back
Top Bottom