Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Raul - Golden Boot?

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jamie Vardy - 19 ; Leicester in poor form
Aubameyang - 17 ; Arsenal falling to pieces
Salah - 17 ; fair enough
Aguero - 16 ; injured
Ings - 16 ; Poor form before lockdown but did score in the 3-0 against Norwich
Mane - 15 ; fair enough but as goals are split between him and Salah, they may not tick up as fast.
RAUL - 15 and bang on form. May benefit from being our main focal point, similar to Ings at Southampton and Vardy at Leicester.

To cut a long story short, a couple of peaches from Raul Alonso Jiménez against Villa and it could be an interesting dual with Salah, Ings and Aubameyang. All in my opinion of course. I’m surprised more fuss isn’t being made of Danny Ings. Would’ve loved him at Wolves. Didn’t realise how well he was doing this season.

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
It's nice to see Raul keeping touch with the other top strikers. (Where the hell is Kane lol)

Vardy will score more, so I'd imagine to beat him, Raul would have to score at least another 8 goals?

Very difficult but not impossible.

Last edited:

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
It would be amazing, but I don't see it happening. We don't score enough goals & the gap is too great.

Nuno's system is about controlling games, fast when you need to and contain the opposition when you have to conserve energy. Much as I'd love to see a goal fest & us smashing someone, it doesn't seem to be in Nuno's tactics.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's nice to see Raul keeping touch with the other top strikers. (Where the hell is Kane lol)

Vardy will score more so I'd imagine To beat him, Raul would have to score at least another 8 goals?

To be fair horseface was out injured for months.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Vardy will score more, so I'd imagine to beat him, Raul would have to score at least another 8 goals?

It's time he banged in a hattrick.

Back
Top Bottom