Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rafa Silva

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shall i go on wwfc twitter and press F5

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you give the link to the story?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't as i have him on ignore because he is full of ****

modenawolf

Reaction score
Isn't that guy full of ****e?!

Besides, I thought Rafa was one of the senior players that Bruno Lage fell out with at Benfica?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He scored tonight so doubt it's close. He is rapid but i developed a hatred for him due to his utterly pathetic effort for Germany's 4th goal at the Euros

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pedro Almeida is a completely unreliable click bait fraud. Throws a load of **** at the wall and hopes some of it sticks

Ignore.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This has come from the same "journo" who reckoned Podence & Boly were off to Spurs a few weeks ago, and Neto was off to Juventus last January. He knows absolutely nothing, in fact, it's actually kind of funny that he's even linked us to Rafa Silva considering he's one of the reported players that fell out with Lage during his time at Benfica along with Pizzi and Almeida...

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He makes things up, about as reliable as Agent Dave.

PTW

Reaction score
This has come from the same "journo" who reckoned Podence & Boly were off to Spurs a few weeks ago, and Neto was off to Juventus last January. He knows absolutely nothing, in fact, it's actually kind of funny that he's even linked us to Rafa Silva considering he's one of the reported players that fell out with Lage during his time at Benfica along with Pizzi and Almeida...

Don't post any link associated with that guy. He is so fake on his insides that he even makes Correio da Manha in Portugal or The Sun very respectfull sources of information. Nobody takes that guy seriously, forget it. I doubt Rafa will leave Benfica, and the only time he was linked to anyone in England was Newcastle, as far as I know his agent isn't connected with Gestifute.

Back
Top Bottom