Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rafa Mir - How’s he getting on?

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
I just happened to see Mir has scored 5 in 20 for Las Palma but wondered if anyone follows Spanish/Canary isle football knows how he is playing and being played?

Last edited:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he's young but from what little I've seen of him I think he may become a victim of how far we have moved on and up in the past 18 months. Is he on loan or is he ours? I think we need a top quality striker in the summer to complement Jiminez so I'm not too sure where he will fit into our plans esp with Nuno's preference for a small squad.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Thanks guys I just wondered if anyone who follows those leagues knew how he was playing etc as stats can be deceiving.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He'll be moved on imo. We were a step too far for him when getting promoted let alone for how we now find ourselves well within the top half

Y

Yout85

He scored around 5 in 5 at the start of the season. I hope this helps!

The 5 in 5 was including U21 duty at the start of the season.. he has scored 5 in 4 at that level on top of the 5 in 20 in the league.

The Wolf Of Wombourne

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think there's probably something there, lets be fair goal's to games record doesn't tell the whole story for a player, it much depends what team they're in and the chances that are created. He's done really well for Spain Under 21's which says a lot.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we paid a million for him. Did we not beat Real Madrid to his signature?

Funny looking at those stats. I was sure I was at a game last season and he scored.

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he's young but from what little I've seen of him I think he may become a victim of how far we have moved on and up in the past 18 months. Is he on loan or is he ours? I think we need a top quality striker in the summer to complement Jiminez so I'm not too sure where he will fit into our plans esp with Nuno's preference for a small squad.
I dont think we could loan out a loan, he was signed last Jan i think.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he can just score a few more goals we might make a decent profit on him. But there is nothing to indicate he is the answer up front and can fill in for the likes of Raul.

Back
Top Bottom