Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rúben Vinagre

tipton81

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He’s class

Bale started at left back, he could go the same way, talented kid

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks amazing but for old dinosaurs like myself who played for the best part of 25 years , what is wrong with a foot on and the a simple forward pass?

S

ShropshireLad

Looks amazing but for old dinosaurs like myself who played for the best part of 25 years , what is wrong with a foot on and the a simple forward pass?
Well, to be fair, matey, he completely wrong-footed the right back who assumed that he was going to do that and so left Costa with a clear run at the ball.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looks ready to me. Doherty needs to step his game up otherwise I can see Vinagre starting on the left with Jonny on the right, which is where he'll likely play when he returns to Atletico Madrid to replace Juanfran.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score

It would be easier for the defenders to read that. When he starts doing the roulette, he pulls a defender towards him and leaves him for dead once the pass leaves his feet.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be easier for the defenders to read that. When he starts doing the roulette, he pulls a defender towards him and leaves him for dead once the pass leaves his feet.
I totally understand but football is starting to get like watching the Harlem globetrotters with players trying bigger and better tricks game after game. It’s getting to the point where players are playing like they would on fifa. It’s fantastic skills.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Does that move have a name or can it be named in his honour?

W

we8wba

Fancy on the eye but I’m more impressed with essentials rather than a tricj

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
amazing bit of skill

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looks ready to me. Doherty needs to step his game up otherwise I can see Vinagre starting on the left with Jonny on the right, which is where he'll likely play when he returns to Atletico Madrid to replace Juanfran.
Think it has to be this now. Doc is great as a back up but shouldn't be starting

Noweimannnocry

Reaction score
He's still work in progress as far as I'm concerned. The Doc stays put for the time being imo.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fancy on the eye but I’m more impressed with essentials rather than a tricj
And if Neves had done it, there would be another £5M on his value and it would have been named the "Neves Flick".

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's the sort of stuff that Peter Knowles used to do, if any body on here remembers.
And before anyone says anything, Burnside was not a patch on knocker. Those chants were a joke.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, to be fair, matey, he completely wrong-footed the right back who assumed that he was going to do that and so left Costa with a clear run at the ball.

.....who then had his own defender wrong-footed and sat him on his ****. :)

S

Southbank Ebanks

Brilliant piece of skill at 2-0 up in the dying minutes of a cup tie. Keep it up lad, you’ll soon be the only Ruben playing in a wolves shirt

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Maybe, one of the reasons why Douglas went to Leeds, and Jonny only on a season loan (with no buy option)...

...in a year, or less, we could be blowing a "Bale of Sessignons"

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe, one of the reasons why Douglas went to Leeds, and Jonny only on a season loan (with no buy option)...

...in a year, or less, we could be blowing a "Bale of Sessignons"
I do think he’s more attacking too

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much respect as I have for Doc I'd love to see Jonny at right back and Ruben on the left. Seriously think it will transform us as an attacking force.

W

Wolfgang Wolf

i was blown away by this kid the first time i saw him, think it was burton away.
fantastic talent

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
He’s going to be great. Frightening to think that he hadn’t played a senior game of football until last season.

Once he gets in, he’s going to be very difficult to replace.

On a general note, the stuff youngsters can do on the ball now is insane. Has improved massively in the 20 years I’ve been playing.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The good thing about playing Vinagre would be that he would not be prone to cutting in onto his right foot which would allow Jota to adopt a more natural central position.
Is he ready though? I love the fact that Nuno is showing faith in him and giving him game time, perhaps he is weaning him with a view to him taking over that position sooner rather than later.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ruben needs to work on his defensive game and not giving the ball away as often. I suspect this is why he is being a little more safety first.

Back
Top Bottom