Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Question for the press conference

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you could ask just one, what would it be?

I'd go for 'Steve, this is the third time you've introduced a new manager to us in less than a year. What makes you think this one will last any longer than the previous two?'

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Do you think this appointment shows ambition and why will the players respond the Saunders more than SS?"

D

Deleted member 4008

Do yourself and Jez think that you have let the fans down?. Also how can you justify paying a CEO £1million a year that basically is a senior accountant. would it not be best to bring in an accountant on 100K a year and a DOF on 500K ?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
What did you see in Dean's managerial CV to convince you that he is the right man for the job?

Whose appointment is this? Yours or Kevin Thelwell's? For how long have you viewed Dean as a potential future Wolves Manager?

If results don't pick up, will Dean be given more than 6 months to turn the Club around?

What is the long-term plan and strategy for Wolverhampton Wanderers.

What is the latest on the proposed Molineux rebuild?

Last edited by a moderator:
L

long ball man

Is this 'the project' or a new project?

What do you view as the most important element to achieve stability at Wolves - structure or style of play?

Is Kevin Thelwell 'Head of Football' at Wolverhampton Wanderers?

R

raging bull

"Is the DNA of this football club a cloning of Liverpool or Wrexham " ?

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will you have funds to improve the squad. If the answers no I'd advise him to get back to Donnie asap.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it true Jez Moxey attended The Life of Pi premiere only to be disappointed it was a film about numbers?

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it worth considering a change to the medication regime for your schizoid personality disorder?

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it all goes tits up with Dean Saunders, I once managed an Under 9s team and won the league so can I have the job next?

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we get a statue of Solbakken to replace the Cullis one based on his legendary July 2012 - Jan 2013 tenure?

K

kapitiwolf

Now Mal Purchase is the new fitness coach, is Tony Daley leaving the club.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I'm looking for a book called 'How To Deal With Rejection Without Killing'.

Do you have it?

J

Jamesjh89

Can i get a free pie & a pint for the stress over the past year

A

Andy Grays perm

Dean. Can you believe your luck?

Dean. How much of an influence do you think playing golf with Steve Morgan at Carden Park over the past few months has had on your appointment?

Steve. Given that you appointed Solbakken who like you is a big Liverpool fan and now you have appointed one of your Liverpool footballing hero's, do you think you may be a tad obsessed by the Merseyside club that you tried to buy?

Steve. Thanks for coming today. Are you actually going to speak and will we hear from you again this year?

Last edited by a moderator:

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Considering his very average to poor management record why have you picked Dean Saunders?

Will this appointment mean that the expected change in football culture to a more continental, technical passing style will be abandoned for a return to the huff and puff of the McCarthy era?

Are you going to apologise (along with your slimey CEO) for the almighty mess you have made of our club in the past two years?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you sort the $$$$ing clock out?

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only question worth asking is how sales are going now the show home is finished and open, because it's all he knows anything about

Back
Top Bottom