Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Quality Journalism

Liskeard wolf

Reaction score
Well said that man. Not biased because he’s nice about us but something like that is much more meaningful than Paul “walk in the park” Merson.
I agree Jade. That comment from Merson really annoyed me too. Liverpool were better I agree. But I'm sure they knew they'd been in a game. What a t**t

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
love the .wolves are once more full of pioneering spirit.:D

E

Edgmond Wolf

I am surprised there was not headlines that Wolves sung Sign On to the uproar of one or two fans....
No not seen any headlines yet?
Naughty Neanderthals in the South Bank defy the Snowflakes and sing it loud and proud :D

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“Should Wolves ever win anything ......”

Suggest you get your history book out pal :mad:

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May be ever so slightly OTT, but such a pleasure to read full sentences of decent prose when it comes to the beautiful game.

The profusion of semi-literate drivel served up by the click-bait sites make articles like this seem like literary genius.

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a proper sports journalist. Writes great stuff about both football and cricket.
In this day and age it's frankly a bit of a dying art.
And...yes, I think he has a soft spot for Wolves. But who could fail to be impressed by the passion on show inside Molineux last night.

E

Edgmond Wolf

He's a proper sports journalist. Writes great stuff about both football and cricket.
In this day and age it's frankly a bit of a dying art.
And...yes, I think he has a soft spot for Wolves. But who could fail to be impressed by the passion on show inside Molineux last night.
I loved the passion shown by the players, the effort, the teamwork, we also had skill
The passion and effort was replicated on the terraces too
Great evening to be a Wolves fan

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Which newspaper does he write for? I'll see if I can find him online.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Problem is that real great journalism gets squeezed out by the mediocrity of ex players on Teamtalk , SKY and BT .
We all know the regular ****s... if they hadn't played football they would just be old men and bar room bores.

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which newspaper does he write for? I'll see if I can find him online.
Formerly called The Independent now just known as the i. A politically un-bias newspaper with some excellent journalism. He's the chief sports writer. I think may also contribute on other outlets. He also has a Twitter profile I believe.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Formerly called The Independent now just known as the i. A politically un-bias newspaper with some excellent journalism. He's the chief sports writer. I think may also contribute on other outlets. He also has a Twitter profile I believe.
Thanks for that. I'll look him up online.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bit beginning 'How heart-warming it is...' is great, considering the writer is not old enough to have any personal memories of it himself. He is right though. The PL needs more crowds like the ones at Molineux, not the ones at Bournemouth or, dare I say it, the Emirates.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll always remember a journalist (I think from the Times) who wrote the match report when we beat Sheff Utd in the play off final. Turns out he was a Wolves fan.

The final line of his report read “There is a God up there - and he wears old gold and black.”

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 8167

We probably all have are favourite sports journalists and Kevin Garside who writes regularly in The i newspaper is one of mine. This first couple of paragraphs from last night is not only complimentary but poetic.
That is excellent. Thank you for pointing it out. Great things are coming but we must be patient.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We regularly get the I, and must admit that it made me proud when I read this report .

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

My mate is the Political Editor of the i...and a WHU season ticket holder!

Back
Top Bottom