Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

PSG Owners want a championship club

Snorbans Wolf

Reaction score
I’d like it to be Stoke so they can afford to buy more of our castoffs

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
The Boggies have no chance.

Needs to be the Super Swans IMO....naturally attuned to playing decent football.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure it's selfish but I don't want them to buy anyone - the top six is going to be difficult enough for us to break into without another billionaire coming in!!

This is exactly my thoughts, hopefully we can get a good head start on whoever is the next lucky club.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure it's selfish but I don't want them to buy anyone - the top six is going to be difficult enough for us to break into without another billionaire coming in!!
Exactly.

C

Cart78

I thought there was a FIFA rule that 2 clubs owned by the same people can’t play in the same competition which is why a Man City have clubs in different FIFA federations?

Surely they’d just be looking to buy a feeder club to play their younger players in as they couldn’t get them into Champions League?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is like when P Diddy decided he wanted to buy Crystal Palace because he liked the name. It’ll never come to fruition.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The French league has nowhere near the worldwide pull of the Premier League. If there was any truth in this then perhaps they would buy a Championship club with a view to selling PSG within a year.

Villa, Sheff Weds, Leeds

Outside bet would be Fulham.

West Brom are just ugly. Sounds harsh, but they share Birmingham with two other clubs and cannot possibly touch Villa for size. They have a horrid ground, no decent fan base, no worldwide appeal.

D

Deleted member 4594

The Boggies have no chance.

Needs to be the Super Swans IMO....naturally attuned to playing decent football.
Hmmm I’d have thought a club with massive history and fan base would be more likely...

D

Deleted member 4594

The French league has nowhere near the worldwide pull of the Premier League. If there was any truth in this then perhaps they would buy a Championship club with a view to selling PSG within a year.

Villa, Sheff Weds, Leeds

Outside bet would be Fulham.

West Brom are just ugly. Sounds harsh, but they share Birmingham with two other clubs and cannot possibly touch Villa for size. They have a horrid ground, no decent fan base, no worldwide appeal.
Spot on.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just not Villa please. A big part of Wolves plan for growth is to soak up a lot of the floating/younger fans in the West Midlands, a hell of a lot easier if there isn't another team that is also successful in the local area. Forest would actually be a really good shout.

D

Deleted member 5910

QSI clearly inspired by our model of success. Looking for a "sleeping giant" with potential for growth. Doubt it would be Villa myself, what with their financial issues and recent change of ownership. I'm thinking maybe Forest.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa for me would absolutely make the most sense. Second biggest City in the country, huge potential. Having us and Villa competing at the top end of the PL would be fantastic for the West Midlands.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Forest would also be up there after all they have won 1 more European cup than Villa.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see the Qatari's have identified AS Roma to invest in and become another PSG. Charles Ross must feel like the billionaires are cursing him.
Ross has thankfully been supplanted by Steve Plant as the medias go to Wolves fan.

Much more representative of the fans at large than that whingebag.

Back
Top Bottom