Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Programme Fair

Himleywolf

Reaction score
Moving house soon so I have been clearing the loft. Made an executive decision to finally let my piles of old programmes and load of bulls go to a better home. Had a flick through them which made me realise I have some pretty decent ones going back to the 60's, and some of the European matches.
So does anyone know if there is a programme fair going on any time soon, in fact does such a event still exist I would be very grateful.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I move next month and you're a better man than me; I'm presently boxing up all my Wolves stuff for their 10th (?) move!!!!!!!!!! I just can't bring myself to get rid of the stuff - a bit like my cds and books tbh!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I should have said that there is little of value in old football stuff, unless it is very rare. I've got the 1960 Cup Final and the Sherpa Van final programmes but I bet they're worth only a few ponds?

D

Deleted member 3545

I should have said that there is little of value in old football stuff, unless it is very rare. I've got the 1960 Cup Final and the Sherpa Van final programmes but I bet they're worth only a few ponds?
thats true i see them all the time at auctions larges boxes full of programmes selling for around £20 per box

Himleywolf

Reaction score
I move next month and you're a better man than me; I'm presently boxing up all my Wolves stuff for their 10th (?) move!!!!!!!!!! I just can't bring myself to get rid of the stuff - a bit like my cds and books tbh!
I feel a bit like that but feel it's time to let go of them.

So does anyone know of a programme fair going on any time soon.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel a bit like that but feel it's time to let go of them.

So does anyone know of a programme fair going on any time soon.
I've been to 1 or 2 fairs over the years and unless it's down the road (literally) it isn't worth your petrol money. Sorry to be so negative but we live in such a disposable age nothing has any value. Do youngsters even read/buy programmes these days?

Back
Top Bottom