Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pricey's Right

E

Essex Wolf

Need to get McDonald to sign one as well now then and midfield positions and cover well sorted.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Excellent news and very well deserved. Thought that he acquitted himself really well at Championship level and was possibly our most improved performer last season.

D

Deleted member 4309

Very good player and I'm happy he has signed his new contract. Now for Mcdonald and Stearman ti sign theirs please.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
My favourite Wolves player atm

G

GNLwolf

Excellent news! Shows talks are ongoing with various players, no doubt including Stears and KMac. Here's hoping they sign soon.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news. Really rate Pricey and he clearly loves playing for us.

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
voted for POTS - love the kid

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My favourite Wolves player atm

Same here, Erick.

And based on his improvement curve I believe he's gonna have a fantastic season 15/16.

I'm a member of the Jack Price fanclub, for sure.

W

wolvesultra

Great news massively improved player (one of our best now) and loves playing for Wolves

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic news, Jack Price is really a top prospect. He's our very own Iniesta.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good one pricey, he deserves a better deal and wolves retain a very good footballer.

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news - that's very well deserved, smashing little player.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent player, we are a much better team when he plays. He does a lot a things that go unnoticed by many fans, many of whom seem to think that if a player, irrespective of position, doesn't score a goal they must be $$$$.

Keep up the good work Jacko.

D

Deleted member 3604

Excellent news. Unsung hero in our resurgence towards the end of last season.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news! I was one of the ones banging on on here about how ridiculous it was that he was out on loan here there and everywhere when we desperately needed him at the Mol. Quite a lot disagreed, giving it the 'if he was good enough he's still be here' guff. Glad to see KJ finally saw the error of his ways and got him back in the team (though still left him out in some vital end of season games and will have regretted it). One of the first on the team sheet for me. Good player, right attitude.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like Jack a lot and was worried about his likelihood of game time this season with getting Coady and Wallace in. We seem to have loads of midfielders now. Saville, Rowe, Edwards, Evans and KMac. Rumours of Evans going out on loan, but surely some others will be heading off, my worry is KMac,but as posted elsewhere, surely we should be OK as Fulham may be signing O'Hara.... ;)

D

Deleted member 4453

Excellent player, we are a much better team when he plays. He does a lot a things that go unnoticed by many fans, many of whom seem to think that if a player, irrespective of position, doesn't score a goal they must be $$$$.

Agree completely. He reminds me a lot of myself when I DO actually play. I can see him becoming a player I really admire in the next season or 2, the fact he will probably compete greatly with Coady this season is incredibly exciting.

D

Deleted member 4453

That video of him getting his beard cut last year is still hilarious.

M

Mr Wolf

Fantastic news, Jack Price is really a top prospect. He's our very own Iniesta.

Not at all, in fact you couldn't have picked a player less like him.

No they don't at all, he just doesn't do enough & I don't mean goals. I understand the game & I've played with & seen players like him all the time. It's fine if he likes to keep it simple & pass but then he needs players with more drive & ability to carry the ball alongside him, we haven't had that yet. For some reason it takes McDonald until the 80th minute & for us to be pushing for him to push on past people.

If Price can add a bit more to his game he could go on to be a very good midfielder.

Agree completely. He reminds me a lot of myself when I DO actually play. I can see him becoming a player I really admire in the next season or 2, the fact he will probably compete greatly with Coady this season is incredibly exciting.

Then you will know, if I pass the ball to your feet you will take a touch & lay it off. Whether thats down to nervousness of being tackled or just lack of skill on the ball who knows but if Price had a 10% of a Wilshire matched with his footballing brain he'd be much better.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Price is a very good player, i would go as far as to say the best of our younger crop to come through the academy.

Will be surprised if he doesn't play in the premier league sooner rather than later.

D

Deleted member 3518

Excellent news, let's hope he keeps progressing.

Back
Top Bottom