Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Preseason Friendly Streams?

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been discussed already elsewhere on this forum, but does anyone know if any of our friendlies are being streamed?? Don't think it would infringe any licences & would be nice to see the boys in action

D

Deleted member 4456

All of them were supposed to be streamed but there's no sign of the Wolves TV subscription system that was supposed to be up and running days ago.

T

TurboTaco91

All of them were supposed to be streamed but there's no sign of the Wolves TV subscription system that was supposed to be up and running days ago.
Yeah I thought I was imagining that but they did say that the preseason games would be streamed didnt they? Its ridiculous that they haven't launched the new Wolves TV yet. I was supposed to be up by end of June. They have't even updated the text on the website to indicate there is a delay.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Yeah I thought I was imagining that but they did say that the preseason games would be streamed didnt they? Its ridiculous that they haven't launched the new Wolves TV yet. I was supposed to be up by end of June. They have't even updated the text on the website to indicate there is a delay.
Wolves had deleted the End Of June bit this morning when I checked.

Perhaps Wolves will put Free match Live steams on the official site, if WolvesTV is not up and running in time.

Although time for the tour games has almost run out.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves had deleted the End Of June bit this morning when I checked.

Perhaps Wolves will put Free match Live steams on the official site, if WolvesTV is not up and running in time.

Although time for the tour games has almost run out.
They could do it through Facebook tbh.

Back
Top Bottom