Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Premier League Players To Make An Impact 23/24 Season

Reaction score
To try and break the despondency on here at the moment I thought I'd get us thinking about which players might set the premier alight this coming season.
Obviusly Haaland was THE one last year and I think he will be there again this season.
If we still have him I think Nunes may do it this season for us(Fool that I am)
Gut feel Havertz may surprise at Arsenal.
There's a few from me, what do you guys and gals think?

Ok ok I have to finish my Fantasy team and I'm struggling for inspiration!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Alvarez and Man City, looked a class act when he did play last year and I’ll think he’ll get more game time this year.

Szoboszlai at Liverpool. Think that’s the spelling! Yeah, class player, exactly the type who will do well under Klopp too.

Isak at Newcastle. Injury hit last year but when he did play he was class. If he stays injury free he’ll be one of the top players in the league.

Enciso at Brighton. Think he gave a little taste last year but will kick on this year.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Agree with Isak and Szoboszlai.

Joao Pedro at Brighton.

Nico Jackson at Chelsea.

Matheus Franca at Palace (although he has an injury).

Has high hopes for Nunes and Fabio before the last 48 hours.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabio Silva.... if he remains with us, or if not, he remains in the Premier League.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slightly off topic but why is this Balogun chap at Arsenal commanding a fee like £40 million. From what I can see he hasn’t really achieved anything, baring in mind he is only 22.

Please don’t feel the need to mention Silva either, we all know the situation

Reaction score
Scott will be an interesting one I wonder how much game time he will see.
I am expecting Saliba at Arsenal to have a great season barring injury.
I think as Jade suggests Isak will have a good season.
I have Pedro in my fantasy team as I think he could do really well at Brighton.
Thanks for your opinion @Adrian_Monk I'm going to have to research most of them as my knowledge of foreign players isn't great:confused:

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scott will be an interesting one I wonder how much game time he will see.
I am expecting Saliba at Arsenal to have a great season barring injury.
I think as Jade suggests Isak will have a good season.
I have Pedro in my fantasy team as I think he could do really well at Brighton.
Thanks for your opinion @Adrian_Monk I'm going to have to research most of them as my knowledge of foreign players isn't great:confused:
I misread the question actually and just gave some of the names of players I think will break through this season. Most of them are academy players bar Andrey, Franca and Scott. Andrey and Franca, like João Gomes, have come from the Brazilian League and Andrey has looked really sharp in pre-season. Franca is injured currently but signed for Crystal Palace for big money and is expected to step into Zaha's shoes.

Scott we already know about. Diallo was outstanding for Sunderland last season and is a player I would have liked us to go for but United seemingly want him around the first team. Mejbri looks like he might go to Luton on loan - if he does, I think he'll do really well.

Mubama scored last season for West Ham and has broken all of their youth team scoring records. Moyes is reluctantly using him every so often - I think he'd rather get some experienced around him and some of their other promising young talents before exposing them to first team football. He's miles ahead of someone like Nathan Fraser, who some here had hopes for this season.

Oscar Bobb is one of many really promising Man City players - Norwegian 20 year old who looks like breaking into the full international squad and with City looking to blood more young talent I think he will get a few chances this season provided he doesn't go out on loan. McAtee is the real standout at Man City though, but again may go out on loan.

Back
Top Bottom