Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Premier League Fixtures 2023/24

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our Xmas fixtures (three of them) tend to be Merseyside, Greater Manchester, London.

More of the same? I'm going for City, Liverpool, Arsenal.

Nice and easy.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester seem to feature regularly in our opening fixtures over the last few years.

I wonder if it will be a straight swap for one of the newly promoted teams?
I reckon Sheffield United away.

I remember when they were previously in the Premier League and we played them first match of the season at their place. I was on a caravan holiday in Newquay, Wales and went to the site clubhouse to watch it. I was the only one in there (got my Wolves shirt on) and there were TV’s on all 4 walls. Great choice and we won 2-0. Saiss and Raul (a beauty) scored the goals and we played really well. Place started to fill up near the end of the game, but I had done all my shouting and cheering by then and I was pretty happy.

I’ll settle for another 2-0.

Last edited:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not too bothered about the first match,but would like a home game so we can party the night away.Celebrating ar champions league place.What ya say Stourport Betis.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just want a few winnable games in the first few and last few.
Sometimes playing the likes of Citeh early doors is better, catch them out early before they build momentum or know our style.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Says a lot that no one can be bothered to even make stuff up this year, not even the Mail. Too hot maybe.
Fortunately for you, The Sun's 'supercomputer' has predicted the opening weekend's fixtures and we are away again! Hopefully The Sun continues it's ability to consistently talk *******s.

DD-GRAPHIC-SUPER-COMPUTER-PREDICTS-PREM-FIXTURES-1.jpg

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
This must be the first time the fixtures have been out before our new kit (goalkeeper tops excluded)!

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You just know its going to be Burnley away first up and then away at Arsenal/Liverpool/City or Man Utd on the last day

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Whoever it is I hope we don’t the thing we’ve done recently and decide that as we haven’t been able to complete our transfers that the first 3 or 4 games don’t count…

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're getting worse than Rosehill for being negative! Hope you feel more positive next season
Hahaha! I'm generally pretty negative over football currently! Feels like having to watch it, rather than a desire to want to watch it.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
United away first GW and Liverpool away last GW apparently. Only 13 mins to wait anyway, let's see what misery awaits us!

Surely we can’t have Liverpool away last game for the 3rd time in 6 seasons?

But I guess this is the PL!! We will probably have Liverpool and Man City 2 days apart over Xmas as wel

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hahaha! I'm generally pretty negative over football currently! Feels like having to watch it, rather than a desire to want to watch it.
Yeah, I understand that! We're still Wolves, though! Been through worse. Then we had the Sherpa Van! We've had Saunders. And Jackett, Lage and Nuno. This season will be a season with no var decisions, the players will all donate half their wages to the homeless, the tories will finally implode never to be seen again and Silva will return and score more than Haaland. Young kids will reject their Christmas presents of man utd shirts and scream until they get the old gold and black. We will get team of the year from the BBC and Europe will quake at our feet going into 24/25. We will all go to Barca and drink the town dry before watching the mighty Wolves win 4-3 after being 3 0 down.
Cmon me babbies! Cmon the Wolves! It's our turn once again..
Would be nice

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First game Man Utd away on monday night football
First home game vs Brighton
Standard final day vs one of the big boys.. this time at Anfield (again!)

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Surely we can’t have Liverpool away last game for the 3rd time in 6 seasons?

But I guess this is the PL!! We will probably have Liverpool and Man City 2 days apart over Xmas as wel

Apparently we can!

Yet another season with an away start and finish, boring. Especially Liverpool away last GW, AGAIN!

Back
Top Bottom