Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Premier League: CV status spot tests

Biffana wolf

Reaction score
As a disabled and fully vaccinated person with underlying conditions. I contacted the club yesterday and as yet they didn't know what procedures would be in place. Maybe now premier league has issued guidance. Now the club will update fans re attendance.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PLEASE keep this related to match day experience, and don't turn it into a general covid vaccination discussion.
That was my concern about posting but l thought that people needed to see what the PL has said is coming.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Easy answer, if double jabbed, is to get the NHS app and chase up your NHS number from your GP.
If you don't possess a smart phone I think you can get a paper certificate from your GP but this will be a fairly small number of people.
I just hope the randomness takes into account queue size and proximity to kick off, as I can imagine a few who are half cut kicking off.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Easy answer, if double jabbed, is to get the NHS app and chase up your NHS number from your GP.
If you don't possess a smart phone I think you can get a paper certificate from your GP but this will be a fairly small number of people.
I just hope the randomness takes into account queue size and proximity to kick off, as I can imagine a few who are half cut kicking off.
You can download the certificate so to can print it off and the QR code lasts a while as well (3/4 weeks) so you can do it once and keep for a number of games.

however the logistics of this is questionable as well as the right. If Public Health England or Wolves requested it I could understand but the premier league? Like you say 10 minutes before kick off could be interesting.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You don’t have to have your NHS number to register with the app, address and few personal details and the system finds you.
Took me about 5 minutes to set it up. One thing I would say is Covid QR code generated is only for 30 days so you need to renew it once per month - no big deal.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You don’t have to have your NHS number to register with the app, address and few personal details and the system finds you.
Took me about 5 minutes to set it up. One thing I would say is Covid QR code generated is only for 30 days so you need to renew it once per month - no big deal.

Do you know how to get this proof of vaccine to display? I can't see where it would be in the app. Ta!

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Here is a link for people with Apple phones. It’s a little confusing to get your “Covid passport” you have to download the NHS app. Which is different to the NHS Covid app (the one you use to check into pubs etc)

Hope this helps.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn’t showing proof on the nhs app of previously having covid also a a means to entry ?

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we use the Covid-19 vaccination record card or do we have to use the app?

I may be wrong but I don’t think the card is accepted. The premier League blurb seems to specifically ref the app or proof of lateral test which I think is also via the
app. I suppose the card is just too easy to duplicate.

I wouldn’t want to be a steward asking beered up blokes with a bee in their bonnet for this proof. im saying that for every club, not specifically Wolves.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Here is a link for people with Apple phones. It’s a little confusing to get your “Covid passport” you have to download the NHS app. Which is different to the NHS Covid app (the one you use to check into pubs etc)

Hope this helps.
Bravo.
If somehow you don’t have a smartphone (which would seemingly exclude most wasting their time on here, but possibly for older friends/relatives), you can request a paper one from 119. NOT your GP surgery.

DON’T call 111. You’ll be waiting half an hour and we can’t help you ;)

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not always. This didn't work for me but it takes about 5 minutes to get your NHS number sent to you via text so no big deal

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
And again... keep this purely to the practicalities of providing such proof while at a game please.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And again... keep this purely to the practicalities of providing such proof while at a game please.
I guess that keeping your phone charged and having a backup paper print out would be sensible.

Coops

Reaction score
Went to Silverstone the other week for one of the Covid test events - had to do a lateral flow and show 'proof' on the phone from the automated text. Wasn't really looked at properly in the speed it was shown and didn't slow us down getting in at all.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we use the Covid-19 vaccination record card or do we have to use the app?
Doubtful wouldn't expect that card to be used for anything official when I had mine done they hadn't given me a card so I asked a nurse she just gave me a blank one wrote Pzier on it and told me to write my own name on.

Those cards mean nothing it'll have been properly recorded against your NHS number.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m fine with people providing either their vaccine passport or a negative test. Crowd congestion is an issue already at Molineux so let’s add to it

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am the most untechie person imaginable, but it still only took me 5 minutes to downlaod the NHS App onto my (Hwawei android) phone. The app gives you the option of sending a copy of the QR code confirming you are double-jabbed/ negative tested to you by email, from where you can print it off if you prefer that. As others have said, you only have to open the Covid section of the app and it automatically updates to a month in the future.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even though I have a suitable phone I have requested the paper letter from the NHS website. I just think it will be easier to carry / produce wherever required.

Get your NHS COVID Pass letter

The club now need to do it's job and offer clear advice via all channels for all types of customers. No one seems to know what juniors will do or if refunds will be available for the unvaccinated adults.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I wonder if ticket swapping will be impacted here.

Are they going to be checking the person named in the app is the same person named on the ticket??

Seems unlikely but if they don't, ticket holders with covid could wonder in with someone else's card/phone?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if ticket swapping will be impacted here.

Are they going to be checking the person named in the app is the same person named on the ticket??

Seems unlikely but if they don't, ticket holders with covid could wonder in with someone else's card/phone?
It’s a completely pointless exercise anyway

you don’t need a negative test to show that you’ve had a negative test.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you have an iPhone, you can save the Covid vaccination QR Code to your Wallet on your phone, more user friendly than going into the NHS App.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
If you have an iPhone, you can save the Covid vaccination QR Code to your Wallet on your phone, more user friendly than going into the NHS App.
I did that for the game on Saturday disappointing no one asked to see it

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Tell them your exempt ; there is no legal right to ask or challenge.
It's on the NHS website.
The matchday experience will be smoother without clogged up turnstiles.
I’m going to a festival in couple of weeks time. Their conditions of entry say you can claim that you are exempt from taking a test and having the vaccine and they have to accept this and can’t even ask why you are exempt as this would breach the equalities act of 2010. They acknowledge that this is open to abuse but appeal to people’s good nature to not abuse the system

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Also once in iPhone wallet you don’t need phone signal to show it. I’m guessing (may be wrong) that NHS app needs a signal

WillenhallWolfie1980

Reaction score
Pointless and a logistical nightmare at the turnstiles , How will they enforce it when theres massive queues ? ? All it will lead to is empty seats and empty stadiums , Plus will be fun for clubs to refund seats and losing revenue , Not clearly thought out at all , Not all ST holders/members will be double jabbed or want to have an LFT just to go to a game of football , Its discrimination to those who do not want the jab

P.s i am double jabbed before any says anything

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pointless and a logistical nightmare at the turnstiles , How will they enforce it when theres massive queues ? ? All it will lead to is empty seats and empty stadiums , Plus will be fun for clubs to refund seats and losing revenue , Not clearly thought out at all , Not all ST holders/members will be double jabbed or want to have an LFT just to go to a game of football , Its discrimination to those who do not want the jab

P.s i am double jabbed before any says anything
The PL are merely anticipating something which HMG has said is likely to be law by October.

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmmm, what about the under 18s that haven’t been offered the jab yet? Will they be barred?

Back
Top Bottom