Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Prem Sack-race 3 - Who will be the next Prem manager to get the sack?

S

ShropshireLad

Nail your colours to the mast and name the next manager in the Prem to be sacked...and you can't change your choice. :cool: I'm going for Quique Flores.

Tick the appropriate box and indicate your choice in a reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

ShropshireLad

I go Marco Silva then :D
But this is a poll for the third manager to be sacked and he was the second. You can't back a winner in a horse race when the race has finished. :p

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ShropshireLad said:
But this is a poll for the third manager to be sacked and he ws the second. You can't back a winner in a horse race when the race has finished. :p

You can still get odds of 1/3 on Marco Silva being next to leave his post

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I’ve gone Ole, think with Pochettino available Utd might take the chance to get him. They were desperately poor yesterday.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But this is a poll for the third manager to be sacked and he ws the second. You can't back a winner in a horse race when the race has finished. :p
But if you are classing silva as sacked, then he was the 3rd prem manager this season. So now we're predicting the 4th?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
How many managers will be sacked in total over the season?

North Bank

Reaction score
How many managers will be sacked in total over the season?

It wouldn’t surprise me if everyone outside the current top 7 changed their manager before the end of the season, except maybe Mourinho and Eddie Howe.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man United and Arsenal would be mad not to get rid of their current managers to try and get Pochettino in to be honest.

I think Emery will go next as he has been particularly poor.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham and Everton must be running out of ideas as to who to pick, they seem to change their manager every season.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

But if you are classing silva as sacked, then he was the 3rd prem manager this season. So now we're predicting the 4th?

These threads are confusing me, am I the only one ?

Managers sacked

No1 - Gracia - Watford
No2 - Poch - Spurs
No 3 - not happened yet but rumoured Silva
No 4 - ?

S

ShropshireLad

These threads are confusing me, am I the only one ?

Managers sacked

No1 - Gracia - Watford
No2 - Poch - Spurs
No 3 - not happened yet but rumoured Silva
No 4 - ?
Thanks guys; I overlooked the Watford one.
Anyhow, I'll let the title stand as it's the third poll.;)
I now also realise that when I copied and pasted the question that I'd omitted to change "second" to "the next". Silly me. :oops:

Also just seen that Silva hasn't been sacked even though it appeared as "fact" on Facebook last night with Moyes as his replacement! :oops::oops::oops: Oh well, I'll leave it for now.

North Bank

Reaction score
I still think Emery could go before Silva :p
And is Moyes even an upgrade on Silva? Since leaving Everton for United, his stock has massivley fallen.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks guys; I overlooked the Watford one.
Anyhow, I'll let the title stand as it's the third poll.;)
I now also realise that when I copied and pasted the question that I'd omitted to change "second" to "the next". Silly me. :oops:

Also just seen that Silva hasn't been sacked even though it appeared as "fact" on Facebook last night with Moyes as his replacement! :oops::oops::oops: Oh well, I'll leave it for now.
The Watford 'one'?. Its still early in the season. Question is how managers will they have this season? They dont really believe in their managers staying for long.

North Bank

Reaction score
I still think Emery could go before Silva :p
And is Moyes even an upgrade on Silva? Since leaving Everton for United, his stock has massivley fallen.

So I was right, 3rd time lucky. Now someone offer Nuno a new contract before them lot come snooping .

S

ShropshireLad

OK, 29 votes for Emery wins it.
Sorry about ****ing the last one up on the basis of the Facebook newsfeed that Silva had gone. I'll start another one for the next manager to be sacked.

Back
Top Bottom