Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Predictions last 16

cowshed

Reaction score
Went to that game as a 12 year old. They basically took over the town, started arriving on overnight trains early in the morning, mass shoplifting in C&A (where the Mander centre now is), roaming the streets and terrorising shoppers. Big crush on the South Bank, and all those funny Glaswegian accents. It finished 1-1 but we lost in the return game.

We were sent home from school early that day because of the trouble

D

Deleted member 8913

Worrying about who you will draw before you have won the leg is an exercise in stupidity

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worrying about who you will draw before you have won the leg is an exercise in stupidity

Can say that about a narrow margin, but come on, are we likely to concede 5 without reply?
Conceded more than 3 once. At home to Chelsea, in the most catastrophic defensive display we’ve had ever in Nuno’s time.
Could play as badly as then and still go through.
I think counting chickens is pretty much allowable.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bow to your first-hand expertese in stupidity though I fail to see anyone other than you who is worrying
I agree. If it had been 4-1 in the first match then there might have been more cause for concern. Does anyone believe that we won't score at least one goal, in which case they would need at least six?

D

Deleted member 8913

If we beat Espanyol, I hope we are drawn against the weakest club, whilst the best clubs are drawn against each other. I am not too proud to hope that Lady Luck eases our path forward.

Exactly so...very logical as prize money increases the further we go...of course that’s a hope not a prediction .

D

Deleted member 5962

That's why I wrote "predictions", though it's fairly unlikely we won't be.

I still think they're good enough to turn it around second leg. Roma isn't by any means certain either.

I wouldnt be surprised to see them out tbh. Having a bit of a injury crisis of late. Plus Getafe are a ****house team. Only 43 minutes of actual play time during the first leg.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im Not worried about who we'll be meeting in the last 16. I've got one eye on the supercup final, next season.

Back
Top Bottom