Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Predictions for Bournemouth away

• Thread starter Deleted at request of member 4337
  • Start date
D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Tricky fixture but hopefully continue our unbeaten run. Let’s put to bed the notion that we’re poor after the internationals

1-2 doc and jota

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would be confident of a narrow win, if Jimenez hadn’t had a long, late flight back.
Gives so much to the team, that I can’t see Cutrone replicating, although I’m sure the decent U21 performances help.
Snap your hand off for a draw, even though not currently rating Bournemouth.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fraudmouth 2 Wolves 2
They cheat twice
We score 4 goals but we only get given two as Eddie Howe is the biggest fraud/cheat/scam artist and corrupts the VAR official
To confirm I have no feeling of discontent towards Villa but I HATE Bournemouth

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Predicting a classic 6-5 win for Wolves. Hat-trick for Doherty. It might even get us first on Match of the Day.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1-1 we equalise second half

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had no luck with predicting the post international break game, my confidence is shot, I'm a shadow of my normal glass totally full persona. Bereft of hope I await the match with great trepidation....

Oh **** it, Wolves to go marching on with a 1-3 victory. :)

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bournemouth to get awarded a penalty that is shown to be a clear dive but VAR will fail to overrrule Wolves get 95th minute winner

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Credit to Bournemouth, they're a fantastic little side and a good watch. However, as said, they play a style that suit ourselves, and our big hitters appear to be hitting stride.

Bournemouth 1 - 2 Wolves

Come on!

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
We really want to be popping the Cherries big style.

When was the last time we scored 3 goals, and felt well mellow about it all in the league??......these single goal or last minute achievements are starting to become a bit same old, same old TBH.

They aren't all that, did beat Yanited in their last game at home by a single goal but before that had just managed draws against Norwich and West Ham.

Get at them real hard and solid and they are there for the taking. Any lame-ass talk about slow starting after a break is just ****, got to be on it like it always has to be.

We'll do it.

1 - 3. :)

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
10-0 to Wolves.
Jimenez to have 2 goals disallowed by VAR.
Cutrone to score two hattricks.
Surman to come off the bench in the 72nd minute and score a brace of OG's

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its time to take our chances, 60 odd shots in last 3 games? Surely someones gonna take a pelting soon. Head saying 1 3, would love to score more.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now playing on our front foot at last, Adama on fire, Neves further up the pitch where he can influence things and in positions to shoot at goal. Got to be a Wolves win esp if Raul is ok after his long trip. I'll go 3-1.

jeb01

Reaction score
As I live in neighbouring Poole, I’d like nothing more than for Wolves to win this one and win it well.
Suspect it will be a 1 - 1 draw as last year, but if Jota goes at them, who knows?
Some on here thought VAR would stop Bournemouth’s diving but they still go down squealing at the slightest touch, or not even that.
Hopefully the ref and the assistants are aware of Bournemouth’s growing rep otherwise it could become a long day.
No chance of a ticket (unless some kind Mixer has a spare), and both my local non league sides, Poole and Wimborne, are away, so it looks like a walk along the seafront or a trip to the pub.
By the way, for those going to the game the weather is likely to be very wet!

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well Lawro's predicted us to lose 2-1 so we're nailed on to win. I will go for the same score in reverse, Jota and Raul to put us 2-0 up and they get their customary penalty to make it a nervier finish that it should have been

Lets finally put this slump after international breaks behind us shall we, right at it from the off

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please just TURN UP, lads. If we do and play on the front foot like we did v Villa, we will score 3 and win.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
3-1 to us, but I usually forecast a win against them, with little effect :rolleyes:

Autistic Kangaroo

Reaction score
An end to our post international break slumber and a result every wolves fan will relish.

Borncheats 0 Mighty Wolves 3

D

Deleted at own request member 8370

Tough place to go. 1-0 AFCB HT 1-2 (Jota & Moutinho) Wolves FT. Our usual start slow and dominate 2nd half routine.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Stopped making predictions cos I'm always wrong but really we should see the next 5 games as all very winnable....we won't win them all of course but nowadays I don't go into any game with any fears.....we have come such a long way in such a short time.

D

Deleted member 4436

Fraudmouth 2 Wolves 2
They cheat twice
We score 4 goals but we only get given two as Eddie Howe is the biggest fraud/cheat/scam artist and corrupts the VAR official
To confirm I have no feeling of discontent towards Villa but I HATE Bournemouth

YES.
The team I hate most in the league too! Hope we leather them.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
King definitely out, so is Brooks and also Ryan Fraser has a late fitness test

Back
Top Bottom