Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

PPs & JJs

Reaction score
So we have what looks like two good striking partnerships been built. The pps & the JJs who will be the most successful? Or will we at any point have PJs on?

I'm sure we could go for a PPJ or a JJP against the more defensive teams or when chasing games. Would we ever go for a PJPJ or would that just be taking the p?

Pedro & Patrick or Jota & Jimenez? Or all of them at the same time?

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my opinion a good question and thread, maybe the title is a little Telly Tubies. To be fair to Raul he netted on his debut against Everton, then found his feet, before turning into a beast. Jota is Jota, I still love seeing his goal in the 1-0 at home to Milwall, nothings really changed since then, he will have off days, but a nightmare to play against. If Cutrone and Neto get close to the levels of Jota and Jimenez we will be top 6.

WolfoftheWrekin

Reaction score
From what i saw on Thursday, we have 4 good fowards. Obviously JJ are the top dogs but Italian P is not far behind and has played top level and got goals. Portuguese P may need time but he looks sharp, confident, skillful and tough, very Jota like.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love the idea that we have more quality attackers and would love to see 3 attackers .......that extra attacker can only help and enhance the Raul/Jota combo.
I love Matt, and he was our third top scorer and hope he can score again as frequently as he did last year, (8 g and 8 ass, I think), but maybe one of our new PPs can do even better.
It’s been many years since a Wolves coach had such great quality options sitting on the bench. Great times.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a post about geordie TV duo appearing on our screens in the near future.

S

ShropshireLad

So we have what looks like two good striking partnerships been built. The pps & the JJs who will be the most successful? Or will we at any point have PJs on?

I'm sure we could go for a PPJ or a JJP against the more defensive teams or when chasing games. Would we ever go for a PJPJ or would that just be taking the p?

Pedro & Patrick or Jota & Jimenez? Or all of them at the same time?
PJ Proby split his pants when performing if that's any good.

Back
Top Bottom