Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

POTS -- Now with Poll

Who's your POTS

• Cunha

Votes: 53 28.2%
  • Lemina

Votes: 84 44.7%
  • Semedo

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • RAN

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • J Gomes

Votes: 15 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For the season as a whole its Super Mario for me. Could easily be Semedo, Cunha, Gomes though. RAN also up there and special mention for Toti who has stood up well.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly don't think you can split quite a numbers of players for different reasons.....whilst some have hit the heights and got the plaudits...Cunha Neto Hwang Rayan Lemina Gomes.....some players like Semedo Toti Kilman and even Sa have also played more minutes consistently to a decent level than the others......

All things considered I think it's between Lemina and Gomes for me....with an admirable bronze medal for Semedo.....

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha.

The best player I have seen at Wolves for some time, maybe ever. Up there with Jota and Neves for pure ability in recent times.

Missed a bit through injury but still going to have ended up playing 35+ games in all comps, 30+ in the league.

You could make a case for 5/6 but I think he's been the best.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha for me, purely for fa cup at the ****. Closely followed by Lemina, who i think should be our captain, special mentions for Gomes, Semedo and Neto ( who would have romped it If it wasn't for injuries).

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
As always with these things, it's hard to avoid recency bias. It's great to have so many good candidates, Neto, Cunha, RAN have all been brilliant at times, Semedo and both Gomeses have been consistently excellent, for me though it has to be Super Mario.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heart says Lemina for what he's been through.
Head says Cunha because he's by far our most important player now.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina or Dawson. Really carried us to some crucial wins

RAN, Cunha close calls too

I think Cunha for me not his biggest fan but he’s really impressed me with his goals and skill. Dawson against Man City was superb.

Hwang must be a dark horse

Last edited:

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't vote for a defender that turns his back on the ball.

Gomes isn't as consistent as lemina yet.

Cunha is a very close 2nd for me. Has been brilliant.

Dawson isn't getting enough love, our defence looks Sunday league when he isn't playing. He is the most missed player.

Hwang, his goals are irreplaceable and fairly sure he has been playing most of the season not fully fit.

Also....he may be a nutter and have at times shocking distribution, but Sa has kept us in so many games.

But it's lemina for me. Leader, warrior and incredibly fit

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Very difficult to say, RAN obviously but then Semedo, Cunha when featured and Super Mario seem to all the mainstay of the team.

As good as he is, Neto doesn’t feature due being injury prone to what seems like most of the season but on his day he’s a world beater!

Very close call indeed!

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
Don't know if there's anyone who hasn't had an injury or a dip in form, which makes it difficult to pick.

Lemina or Cunha, probably if we include their all round attitude towards the club too.

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pedro Neto for me. Despite his smaller amount of games, he’s pretty much destroyed nearly every team he played against and is the main reason Cunha and Hwang have so many goals.

TibbertonWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
If there was a "most improved player" category would have to be Hwang. Cuhna for POTS though.

Last edited:

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Went for Lemina - has had a fantastic season, given his all in every game, and seems like a top bloke. But appreciate you could say the same about a number of our players...

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Lemina
Cunha
RAN/Semedo

Reaction score
I've voted for Lemina but would not have any issue if one of Cunha, Semedo, RAN or Gomes won it - all have had excellent seasons but Mario has been the beating heart of the team for much of the season

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right who you all going for, really can't make my mind up, Cunha, Lemina, Semedo, Gomes, RAN, All been my favourites at some time during the season
Can you put this with a poll please.
UTW

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I went with Cunha in the end but Mario and João would be worthy as they were the foundation, although I couldn’t argue too much if RAN or Nelson got it either, consistently very good. Also, pre-Newcastle Pedro reached superstar status, no Wolves player had been among the best in the PL like that, and he still leads the team in PL assists by 2, so if it’s him it’s him and that’s fine.

Back
Top Bottom