Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Posters of the season.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Keep it friendly please folks.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@wwfc9 for talking about the yellow wall at a Dortmund game and this absolute belter “My ex used to tell me i loved wolves more than her :)” what a geezer you are Mr D

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely it’s Wicked for averaging over 20 posts per day for 5.5 years. Makes Dewsbury’s profilic posting back in the day seem like dial up.
Sadly reflects a number of medical issues, now hopefully resolved - being online was as good as it got....

Anyway never mind the quality feel the width lol....

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone who helps in my “visiting Wolverhampton” thread in the OT forum every year,, Ginger chimp with the train info for sure, plus everyone who engages with me ever really, it’s all fun.

I am one of the posters who has spellbinder on ignore for spoiler reasons, someone’s on wifi at the park and not cell signal ,but I know I’m on ignore lists because I have been(correctly) critical of some players so I can’t feel too bad about it.

It’s great to have a place to chat wolves when you don’t actually know wolves fans IRL.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
- @Frank Lincoln for his obsession with only watching and commenting on the big games, involving the biggest teams. I've learned a lot about Barcelona and PSG from Frank. Although you really should watch a bit of football outside your Premier League and Champions League bubble Frank. You might enjoy it. There's more to life than Man City and Real Madrid.

- @The Wolf In The North for his dry and humourless, but brief, and timely Prediction League Weekly summaries. All detail and minimum fuss. The way we like it. We just want facts.

- @WeAreTheWolvesII for his unrelenting positivity and optimism about all things Wolves and Jeff Shi. When things are looking down at Molineux, you can always rely on him to lift our hopes for the next few matches, pick you up and put a smile on your face.

- @Mutchy for her hands off, just go with the flow, non-interfering moderation style. We ****ing love it. You **** trumpet,

- @WickedWolfie for keeping it fresh and never trying to look at posts through a legal lens and ponder what would happen if one party were to take to litigation.

- @Stourport wolf for standing by his man through thick and thin. The name of Lopetegui will not be besmirched under his watch my friends.

- @Kashmire Hawker for his lack of humble bragging and only sticking to the point at hand. I think he would have posted this point himself, but he's had to go to Buckingham Palace to pick up an award for his services to the water vole community of Wolverhampton and, on his return, has to chair the Young and Excellent Future Leaders of the West Midlands Committee (good luck with that Kashmire).

- @Hawkguy for working hard to learn English football vernacular and refusing to wind people up with ice hockey and American football terms. I think he's really looking forward to seeing our new uniforms for next season. I'm sure they'll look great on our roster. Oh, and Jonathan David.

- @Norman Bell for refusing to get down with the kids and start using emojis in his posts. I admire your serious approach to the written English language Norman :D:D:D:cool:

I could go on, but there is work to be done.
Did not expect a mention from anyone - not least knowing my week in the jail on here during this season which shall never be repeated.

For clarity, the visit to the Palace one year ago today, was with my work place of the West Midlands Combined Authority for a Coronation Garden Party, which I was invited for due to my contributions at the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games and the West Midlands Young Combined Authority, which I was a member of its founding cohort between 2019-2022.

That specific Garden Party was focused on community service, particularly by the younger generations.

I don’t yet have any kind of big award and don’t ever expect one either, but it was a wonderful honour just to have been invited to His Majesty’s Backyard.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Giant wolf, super gran who always kept in touch with me when I was going through a tough patch, Jonzy who also kept in touch with me and his memory lives on. Mile End with some good player suggestions. Sussex makes some very good posts. Frank Lincoln and Norman Bell too. Overall some great posters on here and too many to mention so apologies if I have left you out. A great forum in my mind whatever differences we might have.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Giant wolf, super gran who always kept in touch with me when I was going through a tough patch, Jonzy who also kept in touch with me and his memory lives on. Mile End with some good player suggestions. Sussex makes some very good posts. Frank Lincoln and Norman Bell too. Overall some great posters on here and too many to mention so apologies if I have left you out. A great forum in my mind whatever differences we might have.
No offense taken. :cool:

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always look out for the Loan Thread and U23, thanks to giant, Jade et al who keep these full of information

Generally some great posters on here, anyone who can admit they got something wrong or who can have a reasonable debate is fine by me. Ultimately we are mostly all Wolves fans and we would do well to remember this sometimes, would buy any of you a beer or tipple of your choice regardless. Also I think the board deserves a lot of credit for supporting people who've had issues outside of football (mental health in particular) as sometimes a message can be all that is needed to bring someone back from the brink, anyone who has taken the time to do that, is the best of people for me. I've struggled myself a lot (and still do).

Wolves ay we

Reaction score
There are some great posters on here some of whom I can't recall there names(the guy that posts goal on today's games 90 seconds before any of us has any idea wtfih. Always makes me wonder how the hell he does it) .

Any poster that gives us precious snippets of inside info all are very myuch appreciated by myself and many many others.

My actual vote goes to @giantwolf for all his hard work on keeping up with the under 23's and our loanees/

Would also like to make a special mention to @Cornwallwolf who despite his difficult year has still found the strength to post here and update us if his contacts have any knowledge relevant to us. We all of course wish him the very best for the future.

Back
Top Bottom