Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Possibly the worst TV programme ever

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
worse than 'My Family', 'life of riley' and all those mid-evening bbc shows??

P

PabloWolfo

Worse than Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps? Surely not.

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do people really still watch TV?

Sport...yes. But anything else......

Gold Umbro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worse than Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps? Surely not.

This is very true.

That 'Sing if you can' show (or whatever it's called) on a Saturday night also curdles my cream.

loopy lupine

Reaction score
19 kids and counting
16 and Pregnant
The Jordan/Peter/Kerry Katona "fly" on the wall stuff
The list of crap on telly is endless

I did see an advert for this Geordie program though and it looks like it might trump all of them

Epic quote from it...
"Why would I date someone who has a rubbish mobile? I mean, I'm so much better than that"
:eek:

D

Deleted member 3604

It's quite sad that everything that is artificial and plastic is promoted as a successful way of life. There are so many kids/teenagers out there who are anything but the facebook/MTV generation, who don't get pregnant at sixteen or have a chip on their shoulder and need to be gangster rappers to be somebody and fit in - innit. The ' kids are alright ' as someone once said.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolfyjoe

My girlfriend tries to make me watch 'The Only Way is Essex' and 'Made in Chelsea'.. Apart from being scripted and predictable, they have to be the most vacuous, boring and pathetic excuses for entertainment i have ever witnessed. I cannot understand how such $$$$ can be so popular- I'm starting to lose faith in humanity.

W

Westport Wolf

My girlfriend tries to make me watch 'The Only Way is Essex' and 'Made in Chelsea'.. Apart from being scripted and predictable, they have to be the most vacuous, boring and pathetic excuses for entertainment i have ever witnessed. I cannot understand how such $$$$ can be so popular- I'm starting to lose faith in humanity.

Mate you should've seen a programme we had over here in Ireland, on RTÉ. It was called Fade Street and was utter scripted 'Fly on the wall' teen trash. And in typical style, one of the girls whose name happens to be 'Vogue' has since done more trash TV work, DJ-ing and works as a model. You couldn't make this $$$$ up.... or could you...

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
did anyone see that james corden sketch show (on last year or the year before). it is the biggest pile of $$$$e I have ever seen! I'm still mentally scarred from it!

Back
Top Bottom