Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Porto striker Moussa Marega

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mirror reporting we have ‘submitted an offer’ . Got to be honest I have never heard of him

D

Deleted member LP 3925

He's scored six Champions League goals this season. French born but plays for Mali.
I think he was mentioned in the last couple of transfer rumour window threads.

Oh, and I named a botched Omlette after him due to an alcohol related culinary concentration lapse.

C

CzechWolf

When I've seen him on telly he's looked like a great powerful and direct focal point, but then turns into Emile Heskey.

A different option though and you don't start for Porto if you're ****.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Has good scoring and assisting stats, with the CL stat of 6 in 9 games with 2 assists really good.

Would be a different option, certainly one that could offer power and presence and probs wouldn't mind coming on off the bench. Can see Terrorore possibly impacting well with him as an alternative to what we have up top.

We've actually been linked with every one of their current forwards since last season.

Tiquinho Soares
Vincent Aboubakar
Moussa Marega

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I've seen him on telly he's looked like a great powerful and direct focal point, but then turns into Emile Heskey.

But, but, but.. our previous purchases from Porto have been disastrous... oh, wait... lol

Agent Cooper

Reaction score

Agreed. Having seen Jimenez transfer from Benfica bench warmer to PL regular no one should be overlooked as someone Nuno and staff can improve and agree this guy is already proving himself in the CL anyway.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would prefer a younger player - he is 28 and will be 29 next season. Had a couple of decent seasons but nothing much else. With Jiminez hitting 28 this weekend better to bring in a younger player with sell on value if we can find them. But it all depends on who is available and whether we can fend off opposition from the many other top clubs on the look out for a striker.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty sure Nuno loaned Marega out for the season when he was manager of Porto so can’t see him being someone who Nuno would suddenly change his mind on and want

cannockwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Pretty sure Nuno loaned Marega out for the season when he was manager of Porto so can’t see him being someone who Nuno would suddenly change his mind on and want
What if it was because he didn't fit the system at Porto? Doesn't have to be because he doesn't rate him

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the most clinical finisher i've ever seen but a good player that would certainly help us especially against the sides that sit deep

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What if it was because he didn't fit the system at Porto? Doesn't have to be because he doesn't rate him

Could be I don’t know his reasonings but it’s very unlikely the requirements for his strikers has altered much in his system between his time at Porto and Wolves.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score

It appears he was loaned out that season under Nuno, this was though probably due to the need to develop as he was actually signed early 2016 when Nuno managed there 2016-17. He did score 13 in 25 games on loan.

Is most definitely a much better player now.

D

Deleted member 4453

Wasn't he another player that either Nuno didn't like or the player didn't like Nuno?

W

WasStefan

Wouldn't read to much into the 'Nuno loaned him out when at Porto' and the 'they don't get on' rumours.

The PL is a different league and time (and money) is a healer.

Would imagine this guy would be available on loan.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno massively limited Neves' playing time at Porto. I dont think Boly got a look in either. I'd conclude that you cant conclude much from a players past relationship with the special one.

Back
Top Bottom