Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Poll - whos renewed ST

So who's renewed -updated

• Yes

Votes: 262 89.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 10.6%

• Total voters

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
So as the date has passed for automatic ST renewal if paid by DD and we are fast approaching deadline day what have you all decided -- 4 of us have , 1 undecided

Last edited:

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i would always renew but the price is getting very high now. i did so with optimism as I thought JL would see us through to a top half finish next season. I dont think that is likely now. We could easily "do a leicester". but i will renew then too. Just like i did in league one

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Renewed more in hope than expectation given recent events. Only 2 more renewals and the price of my season ticket will be a lot cheaper.

As an a side iIs there a waiting list for away st's if so how do I join?

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeh, I'm in. I have too many happy memories to allow the current situation get in the way.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not had one in going on 4 years now, don't miss it, but on the question, we as a group are down go 5 STH, 2 of them renewed, 1 has officially dropped out and the remaming 2 are talking about keeping 1 and just splitting it. To think as a whole we had 12 at one point is mad.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would never not go to home games.....but away days have dropped off a bit this season. .... not just results but train strikes drove me mad and obviously it's a bit more difficult financially these days ........a good away day soon blows a whole in your wallet

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well if it's auto-renewed I guess I've already renewed! But the ticket is still showing up to be able to renew it on the site so I'll give them a ring tomorrow to double check

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Well if it's auto-renewed I guess I've already renewed! But the ticket is still showing up to be able to renew it on the site so I'll give them a ring tomorrow to double check
The deadline was Friday evening, and with it being the BH probably no staff in till Tuesday, hopefully get confirmation emails then, I can't get on ticket site, getting an error message

Last edited:

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Renewed, but like others have done less away games this year. Train strikes and the inability to plan in advance due to day/time of matches constantly shifting makes it hard for me & son due to our locations. At least Leeds & Leicester fans will now have more games and mostly on a Saturday afternoon! Not all doom & gloom lads, eh?

fleck1

Reaction score
Renewed but the last two seasons have made it through gritted teeth. 4 or 5 hour round trip to games, with rising cost of expenses, ticket prices and the dreadful football made giving it up cross my mind.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All my gang have renewed. Been a nightmare travelling with the train strikes and flight delays. Not to mention airport security delays.

Hopefully a lot easier next season. Maybe even the football will be better.

Last one for me at full price.

Reaction score
I’ve renewed and because of the concession rules mine has actually gone down for next season but I’m beginning to wonder if I should have done.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know Molineux Mix is only a small sample of the Wolves fan base, but currently, if my maths is correct, around 27% of those taking part in this poll so far, either aren't renewing, or are undecided.
That's pretty alarming, surely?
8.5% definitely aren't renewing, for balance.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will renew but leaving it to last moment. As others said, cost of living is squeezing every bit out of us and for the club to increase and not really say anything about it either, is poor. Never mind the **** facilities and boring football.

HessonWolf

Reaction score
Had a season ticket for around 18 years, landlords put my rent up by £100 which wipes out the chance of putting it on DD.

I sit with friends I have made over the years but not having a season ticket will allow me to take my 4 year old, so whilst i will miss it on a regular basis the thought of going more often with my lad softens the blow.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm lucky these days and can get the 2 season tickets for the Steve Bull again. Didn't enjoy most of the season, but I've been a Wolves fan for 50 years and for many of them I couldn't watch live. When I lived in berwick I used to listen to Mikey Burrows when that started, with my wolves scarf and molineux mix. Or just get Erik's updates! Now I live in the Midlands and am fortunate enough to be able to go, have a few beers with Wolves mates, and enjoy watching the club I love play live. I'm ****ed off with Lopetegui at the moment because he's disrespectful, in my opinion, and I'm worried for next season. But I have faith in Fosun.
I'd love Nuno to come back.
A question, and I hope whoever started the thread doesn't mind...how do away tickets work? Do you have to have an away season ticket? How do you get points? Thanks for any advice.
Wolves ay we! We've been through worse. Best beer in the country, great fans, the subway and the golden Palace. What's not to love?!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a season ticket for around 18 years, landlords put my rent up by £100 which wipes out the chance of putting it on DD.

I sit with friends I have made over the years but not having a season ticket will allow me to take my 4 year old, so whilst i will miss it on a regular basis the thought of going more often with my lad softens the blow.
Nothing better than introducing your little ones to it mate.
Regardless of performances and results these days, I always enjoy the day, now I go with my daughter.
Looking forward to the pre-season friendly at Molineux, that's just been announced, as gonna get my two youngest to their first game.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Renewed my Membership this morning with me 1,178 on the ST Waiting List.

It will be my 10th season as a Member and after another 19 games (including Liverpool away in the Cup and City Away in the League) last season, a Sleepout that I raised another £270 for the Foundation and Good Shepherd, a half dozen EDI Advisory Group meetings, the Community Iftar at Molineux in April, watching 2 World Cup Games in WV1 and marching at Birmingham Pride twice in 8 months: I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Let’s simply hope next season on the pitch is more entertaining!

Last edited:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Renewed my Membership this morning with me 1,107 on the ST Waiting List.

It will be my 10th season as a Member and after another 19 games (including Liverpool away in the Cup and City Away in the League) last season, a Sleepout that I raised another £270 for the Foundation and Good Shepherd, a half dozen EDI Advisory Group meetings, the Community Iftar at Molineux in April, watching 2 World Cup Games in WV1 and marching at Birmingham Pride twice in 8 months: I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Let’s simply hope next season on the pitch is more entertaining!
You should easily get offered a season ticket this year

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Yes, let's hope it gets better. If it doesn't get better then let's hope it gets worse, because more of the same will start to get very boring!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm lucky these days and can get the 2 season tickets for the Steve Bull again. Didn't enjoy most of the season, but I've been a Wolves fan for 50 years and for many of them I couldn't watch live. When I lived in berwick I used to listen to Mikey Burrows when that started, with my wolves scarf and molineux mix. Or just get Erik's updates! Now I live in the Midlands and am fortunate enough to be able to go, have a few beers with Wolves mates, and enjoy watching the club I love play live. I'm ****ed off with Lopetegui at the moment because he's disrespectful, in my opinion, and I'm worried for next season. But I have faith in Fosun.
I'd love Nuno to come back.
A question, and I hope whoever started the thread doesn't mind...how do away tickets work? Do you have to have an away season ticket? How do you get points? Thanks for any advice.
Wolves ay we! We've been through worse. Best beer in the country, great fans, the subway and the golden Palace. What's not to love?!
No, you don't need an away season ticket to obtain an away match ticket. However, that's not easily achieved as depending on the fixture they do sell out very quick.

There are those who yonks ago bought into the Gold and Silver away ticket scheme and they get precedence over others who have accumulated points against their name.
To obtain points, you have to purchase an away match ticket and those points are then accumulated against your name as the season progresses.

So basically, the more away games that you are fortunate to get a ticket for, the more points you will accumulate and as a result be higher up in the pecking order when tickets go on sale. It's a bit like football snakes and ladders where if you miss a couple of games, you very quickly go down the snake and of course the pecking order.

You may also find attending pre-season friendlies at Molineux may also bring you points.

Hope that helps, and if I am talking absolute *******s, then no doubt somebody will put me right.

Back
Top Bottom