Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Points required to stay up

E

EdwardLoxdale

Looking at this weekends matches with the variety of wins and scorelines involved how many points do you think will be needed to stay up now?

I think it will go to the last 3 games with all 5 teams involved. Each will get some surprise wins in the next few months as the pressure of title race grows on top sides and other mid table sides get their sunglasses on for holidays.

I can't see it being any less than 35-38 now.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are down. Take your nose put of micks sphinter and face reality.

We are a $$$$ing $$$$ side and deserve to go down.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No offence by the way....! Just utterly $$$$ed off.

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We'll need the equivelant of 5-6 wins from the remaining 13 games.

We've won 5 all season. (24 matches)

If it carries on, we'll be down with 2 or 3 games left.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
We'll need the equivelant of 5-6 wins from the remaining 13 games.

We've won 5 all season. (24 matches)

If it carries on, we'll be down with 2 or 3 games left.

Not trying to wind up anyone up because today was truly dire. However, by the same logic, Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan and QPR have also won similar numbers from their 24 games so there's no guarantee that they will win 5 or 6 either.

We still have Blackburn, Bolton and Wigan to play and will need to win two of those games. It looks bleak but it's not over yet. Grasping at straws possibly but you've got to keep some hope...don't you?!

Out of darkness cometh light.

E

EdwardLoxdale

We can beat Bolton and Blackburn at home. Knowing the way we played against big clubs last couple years I fancy us a surprise against one of united, city or arsenal at home. Everton we could be playing at perfect time.
Stoke away I fancy a point, Wigan away could be anything!
I think we will stay up by a point 36/37.

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also, 9 points were 'gifted' to us. Blackburn had a defence crisis, 2 rookies at C/H; Fulham were plain knackered after playing 48 hours earlier in the Europa League and QPR decided to field 10 men after shafting us for the first 20. I can't see any more bonus points coming our way.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not trying to wind up anyone up because today was truly dire. However, by the same logic, Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan and QPR have also won similar numbers from their 24 games so there's no guarantee that they will win 5 or 6 either.

We still have Blackburn, Bolton and Wigan to play and will need to win two of those games. It looks bleak but it's not over yet. Grasping at straws possibly but you've got to keep some hope...don't you?!

Out of darkness cometh light.

It's feeling pretty dark right about now.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cant see how we will stay up now. Are only hope is if a new manager and coaching staff come in and inspire the players and organise them better than the current manager and coach.

Back
Top Bottom