Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pointless - what a plonker

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet the guy did it on purpose knowing he's recording the show at home, sticking it on Youtube, and making more money from clicks when it goes viral than he'll win on Pointless.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet the guy did it on purpose knowing he's recording the show at home, sticking it on Youtube, and making more money from clicks when it goes viral than he'll win on Pointless.
Funnily enough, Richard Osman said something along the lines of "you may have got the answer wrong, but you have just earned yourself £250 from You've been framed". However, the chap hadn't got a clue as to why people were laughing at him.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On Boxing Day Osman said something unprintable about Romain Saiss

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a similar note, we caught a few minutes of celebrity tipping point the other day when Katie price was on and all I really do think that someone has ****ed her brains out. She is proper pig ****.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a similar note, we caught a few minutes of celebrity tipping point the other day when Katie price was on and all I really do think that someone has ****ed her brains out. She is proper pig ****.
Agreed, but somehow she won, Alistair Stewart seemed almost as thick as her. The pair of them got some pretty easy questions wrong.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eamonn Holmes surpassed himself on The Chase.

What do opposite sides of a standard dice add up to?

Holmes - “Six”

Not as good as that thick idiot David Lammy answering that the king who succeeded Henry the Eighth was Henry the Seventh

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Pointless Celebrities" is probably the most appropriately named programme on TV.

Never heard of half of the people that usually appear on that version.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Pointless Celebrities" is probably the most appropriately named programme on TV.

Never heard of half of the people that usually appear on that version.
Celebrity Mastermind has some of the most stupid contestants ever to appear on TV. One of the contestants was the dancer from Strictly who was having his wife seen to by one of the amateurs. He is now revealed as an imbecile as well as a cuckold. Having said this, they had the courage (or possibly the need for publicity) to appear.
Question - which river rises in the Black Forest mountains, passes through 10 countries.....
Answer - the Nile.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The biggest plonker on that show is Richard Osman, i wish someone would tell him he isn't funny in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom