Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Podence.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Continue the discussion here please.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He's a very naughty boy [Podence I mean!]

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lost me flow now.
He needs to grow up...after his ban

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's really happened here as I haven't been following it, has someone found evidence that podence did spit

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He spits where he wants, he spits where he wants…

D

Deleted member (smith)

When is the hearing ? Anybody know what the allegation evidence is? Is it simply Notts allegations or is there third party or film evidence? When do we expect a decision?

Last edited by a moderator:

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When is the hearing ? Anybody know what the allegation evidence is? Is it simply Notts allegations or is there third party or film evidence? When do we expect a decision?
Podence has until next Wednesday to respond. Then the FA will likely consider the evidence and decide whether to charge him.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blimey the fa have charged Forests groundsman now for an incident involving Brentfords goalkeeping coach (who's also been charged). What sort of club are they?
The FA should charge the PGMOL with incompetence and bin them.
The Forest incident happened on 5 November.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blimey the fa have charged Forests groundsman now for an incident involving Brentfords goalkeeping coach (who's also been charged). What sort of club are they?

If you read the summary below, it sounds like Forest practice the dark arts right across their scummy club. Hope they go down and stay down.

D

Deleted member (smith)

Podence has until next Wednesday to respond. Then the FA will likely consider the evidence and decide whether to charge him.
Oh …I thought he had been charged? Respond to what? Presumably the allegation and evidence forest have put forward.?I assume that wolves have seen that evidence? But judging from what Johnson said after the game( which much surely be evidence) he cannot now say he is sure of anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
With everything that has been going on with him this week, I thought he put in a real shift for the team today.

Very good in possession and worked really hard to help out Semedo against Reece James.

Let’s win that ‘appeal’ and see more of the same between now and the end of the season.

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If you read the summary below, it sounds like Forest practice the dark arts right across their scummy club. Hope they go down and stay down.

I really dislike Forest ever since their promotion. Their fans are incredibly arrogant for a newly promoted club.

If / When they go down they are in deep trouble. The owner took a huge gamble this year.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh …I thought he had been charged? Respond to what? Presumably the allegation and evidence forest have put forward.?I assume that wolves have seen that evidence? But judging from what Johnson said after the game( which much surely be evidence) he cannot now say he is sure of anything.
Said on a stream today that Podence has asked for a personal.hearing.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really dislike Forest ever since their promotion. Their fans are incredibly arrogant for a newly promoted club.

If / When they go down they are in deep trouble. The owner took a huge gamble this year.
Yes,never minded before this season.
From now on I´m solidly in Derby Countys corner whenever they meet...preferably with MGW still playing at Forest.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I was quite pleased for Forest when they came up. Then they confected this faux rivalry with us that started with their laughable social media antics. Now, I've come to realise they are also perhaps the most unsporting club in the division; I would not be at all surprised if Cooper instructed his groundsman to get in among the Brentford warm-up to distract their players. I want them to go down with a vengeance.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was quite pleased for Forest when they came up. Then they confected this faux rivalry with us that started with their laughable social media antics. Now, I've come to realise they are also perhaps the most unsporting club in the division; I would not be at all surprised if Cooper instructed his groundsman to get in among the Brentford warm-up to distract their players. I want them to go down with a vengeance.
Yes, but I would rather they go down with a whimper.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cooper is obviously at the heart of all the antics Forest get up to. Haranguing the referee, diving, getting in the faces of the opponents and so on. Podence was targetted during that incident, with Johnson shouting directly into his face, and someone, perhaps Johnson, doing the stupid chest shove as well. It wouldnt take much research to know that Podence is the player most likely to react, so in my view they just picked on him.

Johnson must have thought Xmas had come early when he realised he could feign being spat at, only to then realise that the cameras
would expose such a sham. AGain, only my view, but Forest have pursued the matter to avoid Johnson's behaviour being looked at too closely.

If the Wolves legal team put together a full record of the incident, plus video footage of Johnson's tendency to simulate fouls, hopefully it is Forest who will come out of this damaged.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I feel the same way.

Back
Top Bottom