Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Podence

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Needs dropping. I am ****ed off with tonight and this has been brewing for some time.

Sick of his rolling around, cheating antics. Yes his one flick did come off tonight but how many didnt. And how many others didnt.

He is constantly persisted with. Give the same amount of chances to Adama. Even Guedes.

I just do not want to see him in the team for a while until he has earnt it. He is a perfect example of someone playing with too many liberties.

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Harsh to single him out when 50% of our team are much much worse than this place would suggest. We have some proper frauds in this squad and yet people think it’s the best we’ve ever seen

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally, glad others are starting to see it

We've become so used to mediocrity in attack people think he is amazing, he's ****ing ****

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of many ineffective strikers . I don’t like him playing .

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he was poor,too many fancy flicks and nutmegs that dont work, also about as likely to create or score as much as my 3 year old.guedes is just as usless

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He’s frustrating at times but he doesn’t hide from the ball and he put in a shift tonight despite some rough treatment. Someone just needs to get hold of him with his decision making. Palace away is not the game for flicks in the middle of the park. That’s where we miss a Roy Keane type captain.

Billy's Boots

Reaction score
Gives the ball away far too often, gets knocked off the ball far too often, gets caught in position far too often and misses his tackles far too often!!!

Other than that he’s not bad
I can’t see how he stays on the pitch for so long. Needs dropping….but then again Guedes is no better.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally, glad others are starting to see it

We've become so used to mediocrity in attack people think he is amazing, he's ****ing ****
Not sure he is amazing, but I thought he was OK tonight.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He can barely run
He can’t head it
He can’t tackle
He can rarely shoot
He can’t beat a man

He’s a joke. Guedes worth another go

At least podence has a bit of fight though. Hwang is still the worst signing under fosun

T

TheConcourse

**** him off.

Sat on his **** when we’re attacking because someone dared to touch him. No wonder we don’t score any goals. We lost the ball from that attack and they scored. Fine margins. Fine ****ing margins. Get up and play.

Honestly, I very rarely dislike players, but I firmly he’s a *****. Throws himself around like he’s prime Messi. Absolute diva.

Edit: I overreacted didn’t I?! Argh, I hate football.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** him off.

Sat on his **** when we’re attacking because someone dared to touch him. No wonder we don’t score any goals.

Honestly, I very rarely dislike players, but I firmly he’s a *****. Throws himself around like he’s prime Messi. Absolute diva.

Edit: I overreacted didn’t I?! Argh, I hate football.
You did if ever there’s a player that doesn’t throw himself around it’s the GOAT.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Might be more suited to a slower less physical league but he can’t cut it in the Premier. How he managed to stay on the pitch for the full 90 is testament to how **** poor our business has been in the transfer market.

luiandlui

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Miles better than Nunes,Costa, Guedes and Hwang tonight

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He put a shift in tonight which I applaud him for, but the times he lost the ball do my head in, we struggle to win the ball then when we do he either tries a flick that doesnt come off, or falls to the ground looking for a free kick which doesnt come, should only ever be a player to use from the bench.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve never been a big fan.. but I’ve began to admire his passion and I think he works hard. He’s just a bit petulant and always trying to make a simple pass look fancy.. that side of him will always grind my gears.

Would much rather see him play with more efficiency and cut the nonsense.. because he actually has a very decent cross and shot on him.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the criticism is a bit harsh.

He infuriates with the flicks but those flicks create chances. Didn't he do one in the build up to the goal?
He should have an assist for Costa and he is a threat.

I get the frustration about him but he's still an important player IMO.
Problem is that he is effective for approximately 3 minutes per game, the rest is completely meh.

T

TheConcourse

People just looking for a scapegoat. Podence has been one of out best players this season and was tonight.
Sat on the floor whilst we’re attacking. We lost the ball and they scored.

Scapegoat.. really? Perhaps he should show some personal pride, get off his **** and help his team.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Relegation battles need stronger characters than this, physically and mentally.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stop giving the ball away cheaply FFS!!
Always been an issue with him. His pass completion numbers are terrible. Add the dives and the rolling around and you have yourself a player who should be no where near our starting 11. Simply the wrong kind of player for this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom