Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Poaching from Fulham line up

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Fulham go down there are at least three players we should look at in the summer, two of them who are on loan.

Antonee Robinson - been very impressed with him at left wing back, not just last night but all season. Only 23 and has 10 caps for US national team. Could we get him for £15m-£18m or so?
Joachim Andersen- showed brilliant distribution last night and good overall performance - again has had a good season despite Fulham's troubles; 24 and 6ft 4- Lyon might ask £20m-25m?
Ademola Lookman - injured last night but has electric pace and is skilful; only 23 Leipzig would sell him for under £20m I reckon,,,

A wild card would be Loftus-Cheek. If we could get him on a loan to buy from Chelsea might see if Nuno could get him back to his best as a midfield powerhouse. Can't see Chelsea wanting to hold on to him. His value has probably fallen significantly - £20m?

To be honest if we got those four in that would do me for Summer shopping covering all the bases. Around £75m the lot and get back £62m (approx) by selling Traore (sadly) £35m, Mir £10m, and possibly MGW £10m, Kilman £7m.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anguissa, helped Villarreal to a fifth place finish last year in La Liga, and is Fulham's best midfielder imo, despite not starting yesterday

Fulham fans ****ed off he didnt start yesterday.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anguissa, helped Villarreal to a fifth place finish last year in La Liga, and is Fulham's best midfielder imo, despite not starting yesterday

I thought he looked very good when he came on. Kind of glides across the pitch. Surprised he didn’t start.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which fulham players are only on loan?

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes possibly depending on price. Won't want to play in the Championship. Fulham will have a big clear out I would have thought.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anderson is the only one I'd want personally. The rest wouldn't get in our best team and I'm against signing players for depth. You improve your first 11 and the ones pushed down become the depth.
If Traore goes Lookman would be a good and relatively cheap replacement imv at a time when money all round is short. But the player I would really like as a replacement is Saint Maxim of Newcastle.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anderson is the only one I'd want personally. The rest wouldn't get in our best team and I'm against signing players for depth. You improve your first 11 and the ones pushed down become the depth.
Agreed.

I don’t mind buying kids who go in to the squad who will develop in to first teamers, but I wouldn’t be buying developed players who aren’t starters.

Either buy ready made starters (Boly, Moutinho, Jonny etc), or buy kids who will develop in to first team players we couldn’t have spent the outlay on once they get to that point in their development (hopefully that’ll be Silva, Ait Nouri. Vitinha, Hoever).

To be fair, that’s exactly how we have signed players under Nuno. So hopefully that’ll continue (probably with a couple of the first type and less needed of the second type this summer).

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anguissa is a super player would love us to sign him.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How good is Lookman? He looked great against us at our place but I’ve not seen anything else of him?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give my opinion on Anguissa before.. Can't score for toffee... Why have Fulham benched him the last 6/7 weeks.... If he is so good... Said before he has scored 2 goals in his whole career..... Ruben Loftus cheek.. 1 goal all season.... That's why Fulham are going down... And neither of em have an assist......only sheff utd have scored less goals than Fulham... Even west brom have scored more...the love in on this forum for their players is ridiculous..

Last edited:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of the 4 sides in relegation spots:
Fulham - Lookman
Albion - Perreira (sp!)
Sheff - Berger
Toon - St Maximan (if Traore goes)
- Wilson

T

TheConcourse

Fulham seem to have acquired this tag of a "good footballing side". On last nights performance, I wouldn't take any of them. Dreadful team. They barely created a chance against the worst Wolves side they're likely to face for a while and were lucky not to lose 2-0.

Definitely don't want any of their defenders who look as weak as ****.

At a push I'd take Anguissa.

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Give my opinion on Anguissa before.. Can't score for toffee... Why have Fulham benched him the last 6/7 weeks.... If he is so good... Said before he has scored 2 goals in his whole career..... Ruben Loftus cheek.. 1 goal all season.... That's why Fulham are going down... And neither of em have an assist......only sheff utd have scored less goals than Fulham... Even west brom have scored more...the love in on this forum for their players is ridiculous..
Agreed, especially R L Cheek vastly overrated.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maja, Loftus-Cheek
I like the look of Maja, but now that Fabio is coming along, I wouldn’t see the point in him.
That would be like adding another Fabio, a good prospect but not one you’d really want to trust for a run of starts were Raul injured.

Always liked Loftus-Cheek...until this season.
Really should be showing more by now, even considering the catalogue of injuries.
Either he’s not going to live up to early promise, or never going to stay fit enough to realise it given the talent and opportunity. No ta.

R

reanswolf

Fulham are about the same as us without our key players.
Always liked Lookman but we only buy via George so poaching relegation-bound players just aint gonna happen.

Wandering_Wolf93

Reaction score
I have liked what I have seen of Robinson this season. Would definitely take him. They only signed him for a couple of mil from Wigan so think we could get him for less than the 15-18m. I would think 10-12m could be enough. Would take him at that price and turn down ait nouri and use the savings from his 20m price tag elsewhere in the squad

Back
Top Bottom