Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Please tell us Mr Morgan...

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
...what your plans are? I can't believe the mess the management of our club has made of this season - however, time to move on.

How about telling us you are going to appoint a young, forward thinking manager as soon as is possible. Said manager will review our playing and coaching staff from top to bottom and will be given the resources to keep those that he feels will return us quickly to the top division and move out those who will not contribute to the cause.

Say thank you to Terry Connor for stepping in at a difficult time and wish him well in his future career - you made a mistake with this appointment Mr Morgan, but to err is human. TC deserves to go with his dignity intact.

You should also say thank you to the fans for the magnificent support they have given to this club (home and away) during this very difficult period.

In short, Mr Morgan, please talk to us and give us some hope - it's time to move things forward.

H

Hawkins discuss

Wasn't even there last night
We await his words I'm affraid

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good post.

It's been an awful season - both on and off the pitch. This should be acknowldged, addressed and plans implemented to prevent such a $$$$-up from occuring again.

Morgan's overseen 4 great seasons at Wolves prior to this one. Sanctions must be taken to ensure this is just a one off.

J

JR's Boots

Thats the third game in a row he's not bothered to attend. I'm afraid he's bored of his new toy now. I think it will be wishful thinking to believe he's going to shake things up. As long as he doesn't lose any money, he'll leave it to Moxey to penny pinch and screw up.

H

Hatch End

Morgan wasn't there, but a very brave Moxey was sat in the Director's box with Clipboard's sister...or was it Moxey's Wife?

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In all honesty I don't think we'll see any major shake up. I base this on the statements made by Moxey while searching for a new manager

"we won't have our arms bent"
"we do not work for the manager, he works for us"

Reading between the lines I hear "Moxey is running the club, the managers role is to pick and train the first team nothing more. We will not change the structure of our coaching staff, and certainly not the club and our succuss over the last 5 seasons has proven that our way works. Stability is the key to success so TC will remain at the club and the new manager will be working together with him."

I'm prepared for major disappointment, that way Morgan can only surprise me in a positive way. I won't be holding my breath.

F

FLEET WOLF

Thats the third game in a row he's not bothered to attend. I'm afraid he's bored of his new toy now. I think it will be wishful thinking to believe he's going to shake things up. As long as he doesn't lose any money, he'll leave it to Moxey to penny pinch and screw up.

He is either not there because, as you say, he is bored with his new toy, or is it perhaps because he is scared of verbal abuse? Possibly a mixture of the two and as I have indicated on here before, it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to sell the club now (albeit, not a good time!). At least Moxey shows up!

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morgan wasn't there, but a very brave Moxey was sat in the Director's box with Clipboard's sister...or was it Moxey's Wife?

It was the same person who was with him at stoke.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is either not there because, as you say, he is bored with his new toy, or is it perhaps because he is scared of verbal abuse? Possibly a mixture of the two and as I have indicated on here before, it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to sell the club now (albeit, not a good time!). At least Moxey shows up!

I think it's probably a case of avoiding a verbal bashing.... he'll get one if he goes to address the fans at the end of the season (& quite rightly so) but let's face it, this season he's only been interested in addressing 40 people outside the mol & nothing larger

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's damage limitation, he knows that this season has been a disaster and he knows that as the owner of the club he is ultimately responsible for the state we're in.

After the last time he confronted the masses it's probably a wise decision for him to take a step back and allow the furore to die down instead of spouting a load of nonsensical rubbish about him scoring goals and Steve Bruce messing us about.

Like some have previously stated we've had 4 relatively successful seasons with him as owner, this is the first time he's really had to cope with people questioning him. To be honest he's never been particularly vocal and usually has had Jabba The Moxey doing all the press stuff so as Tom Jones would say it's not unusual for him to stay out of the limelight.

Hopefully he's busy putting a plan in place for us to come back fighting.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a scouser! What do you expect? They're all full of rubbish (polite word).

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Vote with your feet next season they will soon get the message.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seriously where the hell is Morgan? His silence is deafening! He used to come to every game now no sign of him.
We would like to hear your plans very soon Morgan!

Last edited by a moderator:

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seriously where the hell is Morgan? His silence is deafening! He used to come to every game now no sign of him.

I said this 2 seasons ago and was ridiculed by most on here. I'll tell you why he keeps quiet, it's because he's got $$$$ all of use to say. But when he does he makes himself look like a prize scouse turkey.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said this 2 seasons ago and was ridiculed by most on here. I'll tell you why he keeps quiet, it's because he's got $$$$ all of use to say. But when he does he makes himself look like a prize scouse turkey.

It just $$$$es me off as we the fans are still giving support to the team where is he?

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any talking from the 2M's will come at the end of the season. I agree the silence is deafening but Moxey has already said 'now is not the time for post mortems'.

When they do make their comments they ought to very careful how they choose their words and not contradict themselves afterwards. Rember JM's words when MM was sacked 'THIS IS NO JOB FOR A NOVICE'.

S

Sharples

Did he use to go to every game prior to 2012? Im pretty sure he didnt....

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hang on, were there not threads on here telling Morgan and Moxey and the players to shut the $$$$ up and stop embarrasing themselves.

I cant see any point in humiliating ourselves any further. I reckon there will be a one off statement at the end of the season, then, in light of the Bruce debacle, they will run the club how they want and that communication between them and the fans next year will be kept to a minimum. I am probably wrong but I think they tried to cater to what the fans wanted rather than making a decision.

M

Monkey Man

Anybody like to bet he'll be at the Liverpool V Everton game?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good post.

It's been an awful season - both on and off the pitch. This should be acknowldged, addressed and plans implemented to prevent such a $$$$-up from occuring again.

Morgan's overseen 4 great seasons at Wolves prior to this one. Sanctions must be taken to ensure this is just a one off.
That's like Morgan building a house that collapses after five years and him saying well it stayed up for four.
The signs were there it is just that a lot didn't want to see them.

Nero wolf

Reaction score
I think that Morgan may have the right intentions for the club.
However,he is let down by his own lack of football knowledge..and for keeping on to the basketball pieman who also lacks decent enough football knowledge.

Running a football club ain´t all about the finances.Sometimes you have to make decisions regarding things pure football.No wonder that Morgan and Moxey failed badly when they were forced into this area..they will fail again..they do not know football good enough.

Back
Top Bottom