Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

**Please ensure you read - unofficial/illegal match streams 2022-23**

Wolf616

Groupie
Reaction score
You could tell it was scare tactics clickbait because they incorrectly highlighted two people who got prison time for "watching streams" when in reality they were providing them (and also watching)

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being an overseas fan I can’t even watch something like BBC iplayer; there’s not even a subscription available - I’d happily pay the equivalent of a UK tv licence to access this which is around £13 a month.

There must be many thousands of people like me that would happily do this and with technology available to marry up subscribers with their IP address the business model must exist?
They already do this though, through various BBC First and BBC commercial options that they've already entered into to sell content....which prevents the straightforward blanket access to iPlayer overseas.

Reaction score
This is Mercia police though so only covers as smallish area which excludes most of Wolves and the black country IIRC. If you live in Shropshire and Codsall and some parts of Worcestershire you might have a small concern.

Back
Top Bottom