Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Players to exchange??

J

johnybig32

If rumours are true and it is Qpr, Sunderland and Stoke who are interested in our prize assets, are there any players you would want thrown in in exchange??

Gold Umbro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stan Bowles, Bryan 'pop' Robson and Stanley Matthews.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gardner from Sunderland please.

The fans don't like him and he hasn't really settled in the area. Birmingham have already failed with a loan move for him.

J

Jamesjh89

Heres a few suggestions

Elokobi -> ashley cole
Rojo -> lescott
Fletcher -> aguero

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Gardner from Sunderland please.

The fans don't like him and he hasn't really settled in the area. Birmingham have already failed with a loan move for him.
Decent call, but we don't half have a lot of central midfielders already. If we lose Henry and Nenad, then perhaps.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet another of these lets try and think of something, anything to talk about threads. Boy do we need some action at Molineux to keep this site going.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent call, but we don't half have a lot of central midfielders already. If we lose Henry and Nenad, then perhaps.

Id take Gardner over Milijas without doubt, its a long shot but if its a possibility I wouldnt think twice. Milijas & AG are so overated its unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

bridgnorthwolf

Id take Gardner over Milijas without doubt, its a long shot but if its a possibility I wouldnt think twice. Milijas & AG are so overated its unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Gardner is great box to box, works hard, real eye for goal and a great shot on him.

He's a bit like Edwards, but with greater ability.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Gardner is a cracking little player. Box to box, wears his heart on his sleeve - the thought of him and O'Hara in the centre of our midfield? Brilliant combo. Would never happen mind, but nice thought.

W

we8wba

sadly we're in the championship now guys, dont think gardner and his premier wages would drop down this level (hence why he left blues)

realistically:

dj campbell, punchoen from qpr and that be about it

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
From Sunderland, I think the best we could realistically hope for is Connor Wickham on a season-long loan as part of any potential deal for Fletcher.

The only other players I'd consider from those clubs (who may be realistic) are Matt Kilgallon from Sunderland and a former England international striker of ours from QPR if we sold Fletcher...

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See West Ham want defenders so R.Johnson for Nicky Maynard who`s never been given a chance there.

B

bridgnorthwolf

I think Gardner is a cracking little player. Box to box, wears his heart on his sleeve - the thought of him and O'Hara in the centre of our midfield? Brilliant combo. Would never happen mind, but nice thought.

Agreed totally. That would have been a great PL midfield.

B

bridgnorthwolf

See West Ham want defenders so R.Johnson for Nicky Maynard who`s never been given a chance there.

We've been crying out for a genuinely quick striker for many years, now we have Sigurdarson and Nouble we've totally filled that void at last.

Back
Top Bottom