Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Players arrivals at home matches

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Morning all. Does anyone know or can advise how i can find out as to what time the players arrive at Molineux before a home game please?
My son wants to see them arrive before the Everton game. Thanks

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know where you live and as I haven't been this season not 100% sure this is still accurate but I assume the team still stay at the Novotel the night before games? They used to leave for the ground by coach about 1.15 for a 3pm ko. The point about where you live is if you book in to the hotel the night before the players are often about and again on the Saturday morning. They are all pretty approachable and it's all pretty relaxed, but of course this was all before Covid. There's always loads of Wolves fans there and it's a good atmosphere and I'm sure your son would love it. I hope this helps but please check that Wolves still stay there if you do ever decide to book. Good luck and I hope your son enjoys the game.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
I don't know where you live and as I haven't been this season not 100% sure this is still accurate but I assume the team still stay at the Novotel the night before games? They used to leave for the ground by coach about 1.15 for a 3pm ko. The point about where you live is if you book in to the hotel the night before the players are often about and again on the Saturday morning. They are all pretty approachable and it's all pretty relaxed, but of course this was all before Covid. There's always loads of Wolves fans there and it's a good atmosphere and I'm sure your son would love it. I hope this helps but please check that Wolves still stay there if you do ever decide to book. Good luck and I hope your son enjoys the game.
Thanks for the info. I will look into it. Only live in Streetly so cant see the wife agreeing to a night in the Novotel unfortunately! As its half term i was planning on getting to the ground about half five and having a look round clubshop then hopefully see the team arrive. By your times for a 3 pm kick off i should be fine. Thanks again

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man United definitely did, went past as they were coming out

I thought wolves still used the Novotel, there is an ellisons coach that’s parked there all the time so assumed they used that
I see what Cosham says above, but assuming Bruno will want to continue the tried and tested formula of staying overnight in a hotel before games, why would you change from the Novotel?

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Used to get some good autographs for my boy when the players arrived in there own cars...how times have changed

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Used to get some good autographs for my boy when the players arrived in there own cars...how times have changed
I remember them on the bus! BSK and I used to wait by the stop on Waterloo Rd for them to get off!

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

In the 90s as a youth I used to just stand outside the main entrance of the Billy Wright after home matches, could just walk straight up to Bully and co and get your picture/ autograph, even walk up the hill to the car park having a chat to them… times very much changed.

Back
Top Bottom