Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Player of the season official voting link

R

richiej95

Whose everyone voting for? Jarvis for me if I am going serious, but I do quite like the idea of voting for someone obviously not deserving ie. Frimpong, as a kind of protest vote.

L

liquidatorwolf

I'm not sure whether to go for Jarvis Fletcher or Stearman

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How it can be anyone but Fletcher is beyond me.

He's been off the last few games but he's had probably 3/4 chances in those games. Still our best player and has been our best player this season.

P

Phys Ed Wolf

Danny Batth. He looks like he's getting a team promoted this season.

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
David Moli for jumping ship and leaving Liverpool and joining us for FREE -he is going to be one hell of a player for us

T

TonySoprano

Vote for Johnson then when he goes to collect the award, everybody can tell him what they really think of him.

A

andyc225

I fear that isn't another joke suggestion. He is $$$$, he is probably the most overrated player in our team atm, same league of awful as Duracell Dave!

Nope - until Mick left he was having the season of his career.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My vote is for David Davis who has shown more in about 3 games than the rest of the chumps over 40 games.

J

Jameswwfc

Didn't villa do it for some unknown a few years ago. I've just voted for the egg anyway

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's jinxed anyway so let's vote for Connor and hopefully he will get the push

R

Richwolf

Your wasting your time voting for player of the year guys, the club decide who wins player of the year not the fans. I know that for a fact.

D

Dewsburywolf

This is for the FANS' Player of the Year, the official one (that gets handed out at the last game of the season) is only voted for by Season Ticket Holders IIRC

D

Dewsburywolf

I do quite like the idea of voting for someone obviously not deserving ie. Frimpong, as a kind of protest vote.

Why would Frimpong be a protest vote? :confused: :confused:

Was awesome in the very few games he played & if he'd stayed fit we'd be nowhere near the bottom three

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one deserves it this year. Could vote for Eggy as a protest but Dewsbury is right and the club would give it to whichever of Fletch and Jarvis is the most likely to stay next year, like they geve it to camara the last time we went down. Its can be as fixed as BBC sports personality if needed.

R

richiej95

Why would Frimpong be a protest vote? :confused: :confused:

Was awesome in the very few games he played & if he'd stayed fit we'd be nowhere near the bottom three

Because yes he was class but can you really give player of the SEASON to someone who played about 3 games?

D

dazmanwolf

Realistically it has to be Hennessey. Best save ratio in the PL. Only because we have no defence, so he has to throw himself about for 90 mins.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is for the FANS' Player of the Year, the official one (that gets handed out at the last game of the season) is only voted for by Season Ticket Holders IIRC

This used to be the case when we handed in the slip from the season ticket book. With the card now in operation, it looks like online voting is the only way to go, which leaves it open to hijacking.

Would like to hand in a 'protest vote', but fairs fair and I think Fletcher has been a class above this season, despite the fact he'll be gone in the summer.

W

Woffles

Fletcher. Genuinely a class above the rest and not responsible in any way for the general shambles.

D

DanDan

Here is my short list
Danny Batth
Andrew Surman
Elliot Bennett
Adlene Guedioura
Greg Halford
Andy Keogh

All doing well as far as I can see

Back
Top Bottom