Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pic as promised to ?

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I love this thread. Mystery pic is not only not the much anticipated Walsall's wife nude, but also not skinheads and not outside the North Bank, or Molineux, or even Molyneux. It's a classic.
Perhaps just perhaps it's not even a football match, LOL. Anyway, it brought a smile to a quiet period on here.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Perhaps just perhaps it's not even a football match, LOL. Anyway, it brought a smile to a quiet period on here.
Here's the original, might provide a few more clues. A few scarves on show I think, looks more like London to me, maybe could be the railway bridge on the way to Stamford Bridge?

Edit, lol or in fact having pasted the link I feel it might be on the Farringdon Rd and as it turns out, more mass arrest than fans being told to take their boots off before a game.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Here's the original, might provide a few more clues. A few scarves on show I think, looks more like London to me, maybe could be the railway bridge on the way to Stamford Bridge?

Edit, lol or in fact having pasted the link I feel it might be on the Farringdon Rd and as it turns out, more mass arrest than fans being told to take their boots off before a game.

Cheers, that pic does prove its not at Wolves, all those yrs it was on that other site, and nobody picked it up, was there ever a forum called THE WOLF. COM ? sure it was on there under " old pictures of Molinuex " probably a different pic as well LOL

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love this thread. Mystery pic is not only not the much anticipated Walsall's wife nude, but also not skinheads and not outside the North Bank, or Molineux, or even Molyneux. It's a classic.
Next up a picture of Jeff Moxey

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Cheers, that pic does prove its not at Wolves, all those yrs it was on that other site, and nobody picked it up, was there ever a forum called THE WOLF. COM ? sure it was on there under " old pictures of Molinuex " probably a different pic as well LOL
Higher standards on the Mix obviously! It's definitely not Molineux, I only thought it looked like London, but when I copy and pasted the link you can see there's a bit of a story in the write up. Definitely the same picture, there are actually quite a few pictures on Alamy of the same event.

Back
Top Bottom