Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Phwoar

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vill fans are in the right spot anyway (sorry Jade).

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
99 steps from the ground to the very back of the Billy Quiet.

99 steps back down.

And 90 steps to and from the toilets.

That's why I look old :(

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
99 steps from the ground to the very back of the Billy Quiet.

99 steps back down.

And 90 steps to and from the toilets.

That's why I look old :(
I've been up there a few times and I can say it's not much of a workout compared with the back of the North Bank. Thankfully walking into the South Bank at seat level is ideal. 90 minutes standing not too taxing, yet!

Rowzed

Reaction score
8th hottest fans in the premier league, I’m sure this survey wasn’t conducted in the south bank ha ah

I suspect Suzi Perry and Beverley Knight had something to do with us making the ‘perfect eight‘ ( as opposed to the big six ). At least we are in no danger of going down

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this something we're allowed to openly talk about!? I thought the days when you could comment on sexiness were well over?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this something we're allowed to openly talk about!? I thought the days when you could comment on sexiness were well over?

Assume because you’re talking at a group level rather than individual gender identities it’s probably fine.

Does feel quite an 80s/ early PL era thing to be discussed though!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assume because you’re talking at a group level rather than individual gender identities it’s probably fine.

Does feel quite an 80s/ early PL era thing to be discussed though!
I seem to remember Mutchy recently put up a photo of fans in the old South bank (I think?); they had to be the ugliest bunch of supporters I have ever seen? Apologies if you recognised yourself in the photo! Just pleased I am able to comment on the photo though!

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I seem to remember Mutchy recently put up a photo of fans in the old South bank (I think?); they had to be the ugliest bunch of supporters I have ever seen? Apologies if you recognised yourself in the photo! Just pleased I am able to comment on the photo though!

My first game was 1992, so doubt I’m in that one!

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect Suzi Perry and Beverley Knight had something to do with us making the ‘perfect eight‘ ( as opposed to the big six ). At least we are in no danger of going down
After a game earlier in the season I saw Suzi Perry using the cashpoint by the Slug, me and my pal nudged each other as we walked past to see if it really was her.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Considering the insane amount of smokers in the loos and a fan urinating in A SINK at Arsenal away last week, I don’t believe this poll one jot!

Back
Top Bottom