Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Peter Creed

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The former Express and Star Director; who formed part of the consortium which helped rescue the club from The Bhatti’s has died aged 90.

RIP Peter and thanks for your immense help, in preserving the club we all cherish.

Last edited:

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was one of the unsung heroes that helped the club survive the Bhatti era. I don't think Peter Creed got as much credit as others such as John Bird, but he was prominent in the 'Bhattis Out' campaign. Without people like him there was every possibility that Wolverhampton Wanderers would have been wound up and Molineux sold for development. All Wolves fans should be forever grateful for the work that Peter did to save this football club.

Rest In Peace Sir.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The former Express and Star Director; who formed part of the consortium which helped rescue the club from The Bhatti’s has died aged 90.

RIP Peter and thanks for your immense help, in preserving the club we all cherish.

Very very sad news
Worked alongside Peter on Steve Bulls/Andy Thompson testimonials
Fantastic guy who had bundles of energy and was always very positive in life
Thoughts and prayers to all his family and friends at this sad time

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Without people like Peter we wouldn't have a club. Many supporters have no real knowledge of the desperate times we suffered and that our existence was so very nearly gone.
Rest in peace Peter and thank you from all supporters but especially those that were around in the very very dark times.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
I met Peter back in the 90’s. A real gentleman and still have his business card somewhere. I think he was also involved in the ex-players association.

Will have been nice for him to see us back where we belong after all those ups and downs over the last few decades.

RIP Peter, form someone who was there and appreciates the efforts of everyone who kept us alive in those dark days.

Lycaon

Reaction score
I knew Peter for many years through work and my abiding memory of him was as a true “Old School” gentleman, lovely person who’s passion for Cricket, Speedway and his beloved Wolverhampton Wanderers was unsurpassed!

RIP my friend.

Back
Top Bottom