Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pedro Neto 2027

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves seems like a great place to be a footballer, facilities, staff, people, just the football is so defensive and the opposite to free flowing...... Fair play to him though, must be on big £££! Great player before his injury, hope he gets it back!!

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
‘Jeff said we need to sell Season Tickets, so I agreed to re-sign before Ruben is sold in the summer. I am leaving to Barcelona the year after. They have bought me a new Ferrari’

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s great news, he’ll have had a nice pay rise. Reality is it means if someone wants him it will cost more!

I don’t think wolves will do a Levy at spurs and stop players from moving on but it will be under our terms.

But still great news!!

That's how it should be....Hope that if Adama does come back because barca ay got the money to sign him permanently.He does the same thing.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody great news but a bit surprising at the length of the contract.( I suspect that there is a BIG buyout clause in there too).
Well done Jeff. Thanks.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news.
Excellent interview!

I just hope Pedro can get back to his best and stay injury free.

What a prospect that will be.

As previous posters have said, hopefully Ruben will sign a new contract as well. That would be a sign of our ambition (together with a couple of top signings as well).

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this happened pre Arsenal, everyone would be on cloud nine and discussing our chances of breaking the top 6.

As it is, feels little more than light relief after an awful couple of weeks.

Really need a couple of wins to get the feel good factor back.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news. Ambition is clearly at the heart of the club and Neto.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent news to see a quality player commit.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this happened pre Arsenal, everyone would be on cloud nine and discussing our chances of breaking the top 6.

As it is, feels little more than light relief after an awful couple of weeks.

Really need a couple of wins to get the feel good factor back.
Exactly my thoughts. More up and down than is healthy.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love Neto.

I've said it before but I think this lad has potential to be one of the best players on the planet.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is anyone else concerned he may have had a set back to his knee injury? I’m not sure I buy the “knock to his foot” keeping him out for 2 games.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Concerning that there is still no sign of him in training in the latest training pics. A bit worrying and this foot injury appears to be dragging on.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst their is absolutely no need to rush him with his recovery it does seem to be taking a while for him to get back training, and of course the longer he is absent then the more worrying it becomes.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Concerning that there is still no sign of him in training in the latest training pics. A bit worrying and this foot injury appears to be dragging on.
Wonder if it really is a foot injury?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if it really is a foot injury?
If you watch him walk off at the end of the Watford match Moutinho shot him an very cold and disgruntled look . We had won , but Moutinho was not happy with him . I wondered if he hadn’t been playing to instructions or been acting up . Then this , minor injury in training that was supposed to be healed quickly. Let’s hope he is back after the break as stated in mid March .

Last edited:

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Offering a good player a better contract is not a very surprising move. It doesn't guarantee he will stay any longer than he already had in mind to, but it will significantly add to his sell-on price should he leave.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Offering a good player a better contract is not a very surprising move. It doesn't guarantee he will stay any longer than he already had in mind to, but it will significantly add to his sell-on price should he leave.
And of course make it more difficult to leave. .

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The question is being asked a lot about whether Raul will get back to his best again after his terrible injury..
I know Pedro has time and more years to play with but he hasn't got back yet to anywhere near the unplayable goal scoring form he showed before his bad knee injury. Lots of people at wwfc thought also we're alright letting Adama go to Barcelona 'cause Pedro will be back soon. Yet Adama came into his best form of the season scoring and assisting just before he left us. So another miss calculation by all concerned imho.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those who said we can't expect anything from him this season, looks like they were right. Hopefully back to match fitness at start of next season. Although Neto is such a cheeky blighter, wouldn't put it past him to score our winner at Anfield or v City.

T

TheConcourse

Yeah, not ideal that we’ve probably had about £150m worth of value wiped out with two of our better players suffering shocking injuries.

Those moments have become a real issue for us.

Neto will improve again, he just needs some time. Big worry is he doesn’t look anywhere near as quick.

Back
Top Bottom