Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Paulo Di Canio

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive just seen him at Wolverhampton train station, wonder what's going on there...

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just dropping off his DNA sample to Dr Moxey.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anyone imagine the scheming power freak like Moxey entertaining a volatile Italian like Di Canio as manager. Afraid not.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might have nothing to do with wolves to be fair, but it was him. He might have been looking for Leon Clarke, finish the Job off...

D

DanielSan

I too am at Wolves train station, and have just seen Rufus Brevitt. Bonkers.

D

DanielSan

Not sure Chungster. Interesting. Seems far too volatile to be a Wolves manager. No harm in having a chinwag with the powers that be though I suppose.

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure Chungster. Interesting. Seems far too volatile to be a Wolves manager. No harm in having a chinwag with the powers that be though I suppose.

Brevett was sporting director @ swindon a few years back. Just googled it.

M

Monkey Man

I love the idea that instead of getting a car to a neutral venue, PDC gets the train into Wolvo. :D

D

DanielSan

If they have had a meeting, I wouldn't be whole heartedly gutted if they came to Wolves close season, lets put it that way. What a risk it would be.

D

Dorset DeWolf

ha ha, not for a minute do I think this is anyuthing to do with him being the next Wolves manager, but if it was he'd be brilliant, if Morgan decided to poke his nose into dressing rooms affairs with Paulo he'd put his size ten Gucci up his scouse rear

D

DanielSan

Id love it.

Have Wolves ever had any Italian playing staff???

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Id love it.

Have Wolves ever had any Italian playing staff???

The closest Wolves have ever come to an Italian in recent times is playing against Ascoli in the eagerly anticipated Anglo-Italian Cup. I miss it.

Wombourne Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive just seen him at Wolverhampton train station, wonder what's going on there...

He was only picking up a CD off me...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA-dZGDuBjI"]Di Canio- Soccer AM News (Ravers) - YouTube[/nomedia]

B

Brandons gramps

Using my powers of deduction one can only assume that he's getting a train.

Logical but incorrect.

Paulo is a world renowned train spotter. He has written many best sellers on the subject and is known in the train spotting world as the greatest Italian expert on trains since Mussolini.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Logical but incorrect.

Paulo is a world renowned train spotter. .

No he's not. Are you getting him confused with Michael Palin?

He has written many best sellers on the subject and is known in the train spotting world as the greatest Italian expert on trains since Mussolini.

He hasn't.......... and he isn't.

Back
Top Bottom