Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Patrick Cutrone

TifosodiCutrone

Reaction score
It seems I may have misjudged, based on the chat here.

IF he wants to stay around and try to force his way into the team, I hope he keep him.

Fwiw, I'm relatively certain the new Italian chap on the forum is either Patrick himself or a relative! If the former, your celebration against West Ham was one of my favourite Wolves moments, and I hope that there are more like that ;)
I don't know if I am "the new Italian chap". In case, thank you if you think I'm young", unfortunately I have not been for a long time. However, if it refers to me, I am not Patrick, I am not related. I have never met him in person, I am simply a fan who believes that he is a technically and tactically prepared footballer, sold by Milan only for budgetary reasons and that the moment has not found his right path. I must say that participation in this forum is quite nice. :)

Bogota Wolf

Reaction score
The Project to return?
Project! JFW.

I remember being taken in at the time by all the talk in the E&S. Wasn't he a young Iceland international midfielder? IIRC I turned up at the Blues for the 3rd Round FA Cup game thinking, hey, are we on an upwards turn? Perhaps it wasn't his first match but I live abroad normally so that's my excuse if my memory has faded.

Well **** my boots if he reminded me of Mark Buckland, the Chapman brothers et al. Nothing, nowt. Just Bilston Town level. What a waste of time and money.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Project! JFW.

I remember being taken in at the time by all the talk in the E&S. Wasn't he a young Iceland international midfielder? IIRC I turned up at the Blues for the 3rd Round FA Cup game thinking, hey, are we on an upwards turn? Perhaps it wasn't his first match but I live abroad normally so that's my excuse if my memory has faded.

Well **** my boots if he reminded me of Mark Buckland, the Chapman brothers et al. Nothing, nowt. Just Bilston Town level. What a waste of time and money.

One of the worst players I have ever seen play for us.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know if I am "the new Italian chap". In case, thank you if you think I'm young", unfortunately I have not been for a long time. However, if it refers to me, I am not Patrick, I am not related. I have never met him in person, I am simply a fan who believes that he is a technically and tactically prepared footballer, sold by Milan only for budgetary reasons and that the moment has not found his right path. I must say that participation in this forum is quite nice. :)
From my perspective, you are more than welcome here my friend!

It's nice to have a new face too!!

I really hope Cutrone succeeds here. He reminds me of me when I played (just millions better). Not the quickest, not the biggest, but always in the right place

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Project! JFW.

leave buckland out of it.played for my home town club.imo better than bilston!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It gets worse....;)

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Project! JFW.

Can't disagree Boggy. Eggert.......man he was bad.

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Project! JFW.

Hey! Campbell Chapman managed to score an impressive 9 goals for Finnish side Kaskö IK in the summer of 1984!
Third level Finnish kickabout on potato fields, but non the less:) !

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves - Fiorentina- Valencia - back to Wolves - And as yet nothing to write home about.
Reports of not getting engaged with Nuno and the coaching staff .
I have not seen a positive word from him on the PR side, and Wolves are good at that stuff.
Reports that he came off against Crewe with no rapport or eye contact with Lage .
This doesnt look good to me.
I have written him off. I dont expect anything from him in a Wolves shirt.
That way I wont get disappointed .
With MGW ( a comparable "problem player ") there were always ups and downs. Conflicting stories that he was a good guy. Not just a silly kid. And now he talks well, about his desire to improve.
I havent read or seen anything good about Cutrone , effort, attitude or in his displays on the pitch.

Last edited:

Saloupian

Reaction score
Wolves - Fiorentina- Valencia - back to Wolves - And as yet nothing to write home about.
Reports of not getting engaged with Nuno and the coaching staff .
I have not seen a positive word from him on the PR side, and Wolves are good at that stuff.
Reports that he came off against Crewe with no rapport or eye contact with Lage .
This doesnt look good to me.
I have written him off. I dont expect anything from him in a Wolves shirt.
That way I wont get disappointed .
With MGW ( a comparable "problem player ") there were always ups and downs. Conflicting stories that he was a good guy. Not just a silly kid. And now he talks well, about his desire to improve.
I havent read or seen anything good about Cutrone , effort, attitude or in his displays on the pitch.
I noticed that Cutrone made no eye contact with Lage as he came off and walked straight past him, whereas when Raul came off he got a big hug from Bruno.
Also when Cutrone was doing his stretches prior to coming on, there was no rapport between him and the trainer.
Being an optomist I hoped Patrick would come back and seize his opportunity but the signs are not looking good.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems I may have misjudged, based on the chat here.

IF he wants to stay around and try to force his way into the team, I hope he keep him.

Fwiw, I'm relatively certain the new Italian chap on the forum is either Patrick himself or a relative! If the former, your celebration against West Ham was one of my favourite Wolves moments, and I hope that there are more like that ;)
I hope Hogan steels your next wife too
;);)

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still remember his PL debut away at Everton; really excellent in the first half, and with a bit of luck he could have scored two fabulous goals, but unfortunately the ball never crossed the line that afternoon...
Who knows how he would have continued from then on?
If's and but's, I know....
See I remember thinking he was pretty hopeless at Everton but then again the whole team were minus Raul
Man City away was the day I lost faith with him, stuck in a front two missed two fantastic chances that City would never usually gift to teams. Luckily Adama wrote history that day but if we would have lost I am convinced Cutrone would not have been looked at as favourably.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I strongly think it’s a positive thing ref the timer… a few players like Raul etc have liked it. So maybe he’s been told to stay and knuckle down!? Therefore it’s a timer for the new season… that or I could just be way off the mark!

Unless he did mean it to signify an impending transfer and all the other players like it because they hate him and can't wait for him to leave?

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot of players use the egg timer emoji, its like a loading thing. Usually when a player is getting fit after an injury or in this case a pre-season

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still remember his PL debut away at Everton; really excellent in the first half, and with a bit of luck he could have scored two fabulous goals, but unfortunately the ball never crossed the line that afternoon...
Who knows how he would have continued from then on?
If's and but's, I know....
I agree. He has never really had much of a break since then. His confidence must be low. He has gone from being the next big thing at AC Milan to a player nobody wants. He probably just wants someone to believe in him, give him a mental cuddle. He is well paid yes, but he is human also.

It is easy to forget Jimenez was not the player he is thought of now, when first signed. But he consistently played as our number 9 and with confidence and momentum turned into a striker every club in the PL would want. I wouldn't mind seeing what the verdict on him would have seem to be around Sept/Oct/Nov of the first season he signed.

Not for one minute am i comparing the two situation (for example, taking Silva out the team did him good) but i find Cutrone a really interesting player and person. I warm to him, even in the friendly against Crewe last week. He just looks like that kid in the playground who thrives off scoring goals.

Unless we get a serious bid of at least half the money back for him, I would genuinely be excited to see him in the starting 11 at Leicester on August the 14th.

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot of players use the egg timer emoji, its like a loading thing. Usually when a player is getting fit after an injury or in this case a pre-season

Maybe he's just have boiled eggs for lunch. We'll never know.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surely he could play in a front two alongside Jiménez or Fabio who would play a little behind?

Got to be worth a go.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I noticed that Cutrone made no eye contact with Lage as he came off and walked straight past him, whereas when Raul came off he got a big hug from Bruno.
Also when Cutrone was doing his stretches prior to coming on, there was no rapport between him and the trainer.
Being an optomist I hoped Patrick would come back and seize his opportunity but the signs are not looking good.
Sadly I think he is a wrong 'un.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really liked the look of Campbell at Crewe, be interesting to see how he factors in when the full squad is back at least for preseason and beyond
Turns 19 in December, still very young of course but rapidly getting towards the age where he's thinking he's ready for some senior minutes

Get the impression he'll be one Bruno and team will be looking to potentially promote, and bench minutes and cup games would be great for him... maybe then a senior loan somewhere from Jan to play week in week out

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Turns 19 in December, still very young of course but rapidly getting towards the age where he's thinking he's ready for some senior minutes

Get the impression he'll be one Bruno and team will be looking to potentially promote, and bench minutes and cup games would be great for him... maybe then a senior loan somewhere from Jan to play week in week out
Yeah, whilst Neto is out I'd like to see the young wide players kept to back up Podence, MGW and Trincao.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, whilst Neto is out I'd like to see the young wide players kept to back up Podence, MGW and Trincao.
Absolutely, there's room for him to be a fringe player as things stand, if we don't go and buy any more wide players

Even more so if another one (or two) leaves before it's done

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Interesting Instagram post with his agent I presume

“Planning the future with patrick
1626963646925.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom