Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Parade or park?

Parade or park?

• Parade

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • Park

Votes: 32 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which will you be doing? For me, depends on the nature of the "refreshments" in West Park :blush:

Wolves and City of Wolverhampton Council are delighted to announce details of a promotion party on Bank Holiday Monday, 7th May, to give fans the chance to celebrate the club’s sensational return to the Premier League.
Supporters will be able to line the route as the buses travel ... Nuno will then lead his team into West Park where 30,000 Wolves fans will greet their heroes at a free, family-friendly, ticketed party. Nuno and players will address the crowd and show off the trophy. There will be musical performances from special guests, a giant screen, fun fair and refreshments.
Due to the very large numbers of people expected in the city, it is necessary for safety reasons to strictly control the number of fans entering the park. Only people with tickets will be able to go into the park and will need to arrive by 11.30am before the bus parade sets off. There will be no admission to the park after this time.
Fans therefore have the choice to either line the parade route or attend the family party in the park. Fans who choose to line the parade route will be able to watch the park event on a large screen in Queen Square.

Details Released of Wolves Promotion Celebrations

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I somehow think that West Park can hold more than 30000 ! They used Molineux in 2009 and a lot who lined the streets couldn't get in but surely west park could accommodate everyone ? As I am in Lanzarote anyway I haven't voted.

W

wolvesultra

The route itself isn't very long is it (compared with previous ones). I suppose that's why there's the park bit too spread the people out.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saturday will be my celebration, probably won't be back up in Wolvo that weekend so neither.:(

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see why event in park needs to be all ticket, seems a bit strange that entrance has to be by 11:30 therefore meaning people won't be able to do both
I guess there's various logistical reasons for it

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Working on the Monday which I'm gutted about.

Bit early though considering some with still be in the North East.

S

Snarlingwolf

Pub, Parade, pub, Starworks, hospital :p

Will Starworks let old ‘uns in? :)

Does anyone know the approx capacity of this venue?

W

WasStefan

I somehow think that West Park can hold more than 30000 ! They used Molineux in 2009 and a lot who lined the streets couldn't get in but surely west park could accommodate everyone ? As I am in Lanzarote anyway I haven't voted.
Why u always mad

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
may well be all ticket at west park but i really don't think they'll be able to stop people climbing over the fence

Ebbo

Reaction score
We won't be back from our Sunderland trip in time to get into the park, but if we are back, i hope we can catch some of the parade!

NorthWestWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Starworks sounds brilliant I'd be there. Unfortunately I am in Miami. I'd rather be in Wolverhampton.

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too far to come for me so my celebration will be Sat versus Sheff Wed Looking forward to peoples vids though

D

Deleted member 4453

Pub, Parade, pub, Starworks, hospital :p

Will Starworks let old ‘uns in? :)

Does anyone know the approx capacity of this venue?

18+ so as long as you can stand you'll be alright I'd imagine ;) Reckonwrong about 4,000 looks about the same size as Civic on pictures but I'd imagine it's bigger than that.

Starworks sounds brilliant I'd be there. Unfortunately I am in Miami. I'd rather be in Wolverhampton.

I'd swap :p it'll probably rain here

Goodbye Horse

Reaction score
I confused with this Starworks thing! Is it a further celebration with Nuno,staff and players in attendance, which would be suitable for children or just an adults pee up?
I have bought tickets for me and my two lads, I hope they won't be disappointed.

L

Lincoln-WOLF

I confused with this Starworks thing! Is it a further celebration with Nuno,staff and players in attendance, which would be suitable for children or just an adults pee up?
I have bought tickets for me and my two lads, I hope they won't be disappointed.
I'm sure when I checked it said it was an over 18s event?

jasonsensation

Reaction score

It's adults only. I've made the same mistake, and brought three tickets (one for the little one). Didn't notice the restrictions.

Sutton

Reaction score

Think Starworks is over 18s only.

Voted park for me and my 3 boys (and maybe even the wife plus youngest daughter - special treat....). Amazed Wolves haven't just used the ground like last time given easiest way for all to see players but park should be good if weather is ok.

jasonsensation

Reaction score
in honesty I don't think the age restrictions were flagged very distinctively. There's a no refund policy, so I'm a bit miffed about it all to be honest considering that's £20 down the toilet.

Goodbye Horse

Reaction score
Oh well, if anyone wants three tickets to this do pm me and I'll post them to you.

jasonsensation

Reaction score
me too lol. hopefully it'll be a sell out and then it'll be easy to move the tickets.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I would like to know how long they will be in the park for, if they leave the civic centre at 12, tour round should be back at park by 12.30, how long will they stay there for before going to Starworks, and how long do we think they will stay there for, it says1pm - 10pm but will they only show their faces then leave???

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I would like to know how long they will be in the park for, if they leave the civic centre at 12, tour round should be back at park by 12.30, how long will they stay there for before going to Starworks, and how long do we think they will stay there for, it says1pm - 10pm but will they only show their faces then leave???

Hopefully I’ll do street then go starworks

TheAdmiral

Reaction score
Neither unfortunately :( as we’re away for that weekend and won’t be back until late afternoon on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom